The reason for Why I’m here

I’m a young teenager and I want to be financially free to help me and my family

sounds really good when a teenagers want to support family by financial issue , respect this mature mentality , have a very good journey on there. good luck

most welcome in this community , have you finished any basic level of trading ? if not should start with psychology of school.

i am here to share my trading experience among all traders , its really supportive to enhance the trading performance rapidly.

I really appreciate that being a teenager, you are thinking of helping your family. I really hope you learn trading very well.
Wishing you the best!

That is great. I hope you learn a lot from this platform to be able to fulfil your dream. Try to stay focused and keep learning as much as possible. Good luck to you.

Welcome to the community, @Greek. Lots of time to get this down pat. Start with the education section here if you’re not doing that yet. Then open a demo account to practice. Good luck.

Already so much pressure, I wonder how you’re going to manage in this competitive world. Take it easy mate and start with baby steps by clicking the green education button on the top. Learn all you can about forex and then start trading with demo accounts.

Well, it’s too early that you’re thinking of helping your family financially through forex. Even though your motives are good, I’d still say that if you really want to achieve this, spend some good amount of months grasping all the important details of the forex world with the Pipsology School.