The reason why I am here is because of my love for forex, I have been watching forex world for few years now and it really makes my heart skip a beat. I want to learn more things about tradinf

Hi you all, my name is Masentle

Hi. Welcome onboard Masentle. What did you find out about the forex market in the few years of observation?

Hi Masentle. Welcome, Forex does make your heart skip a beat from time to time, not always in a good way lol. Hope it is a successful journey for you.

most welcome in here , Forex is a long journey in practical and a tough game also , just keep patience and practice , good luck

Great to see the level of excitement in your post. Keep that and apply it to trading and it won’t feel negative even on the bad days as you’ll be doing what you love.

2 Likes

Good to see you here!

2 Likes

Welcome to babypips! Forex is great! Good luck with your journey I hope you get to where you want to be :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you, i hope so too heay

Thank you so much

Have you started the school yet?

I will definitely do thanx

Yes, and i am done reading

Thanx a lot, will do

So true heay, thank you

Thanx, what i have learned about Forex is that it’s not a walk in the park, it needs patience, skills and knowledge.

Awesome how did you find it?

Hi, welcome to the forex trading community. I like the zeal and eagerness in your post, I hope things will work well for you. Just as you’ve been told, forex trading is not a bed of roses. You should first trade on demo account before going live. Try a strategy and go for it only if it works best for you. Success

That’s great to hear ! So how’s your progress so far?

how is going the practice session you have ? can you explain more about