The Simple Truth To S&R Trading

Bro, you’re no better than the troll because you have hijacked someone else’s thread. Don’t feed the trolls. Let it go.

Yeah, I don’t want to hijacked and I am really sorry to OP. It is kinda wasting of my time to talk with this kind of failure.

So sorry OP, no offence to hijacked your thread, trying to share my knowledge here in the early.

Good stuff bro, that’s what meant by “do not cast pearls amongst swine”. Your knowledge is a pearl, it is valuable and we all want you to share. Trolls are just swine and not worth the time. Wish you well in the week ahead. Lets go make some pips while the trolls and swine roll around in the mud.

Thanks mate. Hope you doing great as well. I need more hard work this week, not a good performance last week. Slightly down with all those silly mistake. Thanks for your advise. Luckily you reminded me, wasting my time with swine, getting angry because of those swine making me feeling myself even more stupid. Thanks mate for your remind.

Lol. You have jack ****. Sorry for saying that you make a McD salary. I was wrong. You make 1.5 times a McD salary. Except you don’t, because anybody can type random numbers onto a webpage.

More successful than me? I have an outstanding job offer for a salary almost 4 times the fictional balance of your trading account ready for me when I graduate next year. I don’t need to scam people into following my Forex signals to scrape by on slightly more than minimum wage.