The trading volume brought about by speculators is estimated to be more than 90%!

i want to say thanks for all of you , Thanks for help

Tradingview is awesome. It can be intimidating, but just keep using it.

1 Like

You can also set up the pairs you want to watch so you don’t have to search for them every single time.

1 Like

That’s awesome, Prosoner0001! Exploring the trading is really exciting. TradingView is a great tool to start with (check ea).
Once you feel comfortable, trying out a demo account can really help you practice without any risk.
Good luck!

1 Like

Yeah im trying The max of my power

Thanks From Heart August

This much I can tell you. Approximately 90% of monetary value (volume) is traded by large banks and hedge funds and the rest by retail speculators.
So if you want to succeed in the market you need to learn how the professionals play the game and join them playing the same tactics. Because at the end of the day the market moves due to more volume of aggressive players all speculating the same direction at the same time.

Sorry, according to Foreign Exchange Committee Releases FX Volume Survey Results the Spot Forex market has more volume. So I’m not sure where you are finding your source of information?