The True Way To Beat Forex (Beating the banks)

Nice input. But your picture is too small to understand. Can you upload a bit larger image ?

Certainly, what would you like to discuss regarding the chart?

No, markup occurs during news releases and non news release events also.

If the news will move the market then accumulation will have an impact on news releases. News releases are caused by the market makers using false data based on reports that are supposed to move price. You measure these using volume and range. For example,

what range does the down bar entail? Is it small or is it a large downbar. As far as indicators are concerned, i donā€™t use them so i wouldnā€™t know.

Links to the charts.

Question is. Is the first chart an example of what you are explaining?
If yes, are the notes in the right places?

s22.postimg.org/3q45201gx/USDJPY_chart.png

A completely different way to look at this is below.

s12.postimg.org/vjgmkymlp/USDJPY_H4_Chart.png

Still learning so maybe using the fib incorrectly.

Please can I have the pdf file? Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Von,

Itā€™s a shame that your explanations are rather loose and not in a structured order.
You mentioned a few valuable things but you missed out the linking points.

Please take this as a constructive criticism.

All the best
Cheers

Hi von,

Its me again: please can u explain once again how the market makers moves the market to the level where the one spike move occurs like the past week?
How can the investing public identify such moves using time, volume, range without being affected by slippages and constant requotes? Which broker suites such style of trading?
Thanks

Accumulation is on Mondays to wesnesday then thursdays are for the markup then friday is for the distribution phase. Using time is by identifying the days in weeks. Volume is as iā€™ve explained it using downbar confirmation and upbar confirmation. Using range is by mesuring the distance between the accumulation and the markup to gauge the range of how big the spike will be.

Any broker will due,

but to be safe you should go with an ECN broker.

Hi Von,
It is bit confusing to understand,still believe it will be successful method, waiting for pdf with step by step in depth :slight_smile:

For various reasons iā€™ve decided not to do the pdf, all questions will be answered on the thread.

Hello Von,
Not being possible to have access to pdf, could you put some pictures example to clarify the different stages and how you capture?

• hug

Hi Von
Thatā€™s a shame
Will you be able to post some info here on setting up trades?

Martin

Yes,

i will be posting setups on trades also.

Hopefully you can proceed with your plan, if you seek assistance let me know.

Hi Von,
first big thanks for your huge time investment for us!!!

• what do market makers exactly do when they are accumulating and distributing?
  • how is the price exactly build?

thanks in advance!

When the market maker is accumulating he is taking on inventory from the investing public. In other words, he is buying your lots from you when you open a trade and is adding that amount of money into his inventory saving it up to redistribute it to you again by selling.

Another trading setup which i want to talk about is distribution faking. When the market maker pretends to distribute he can spike the price up to take out the group of stops at the low of the price then reverse it into a profit into real distribution. Also the market maker can distribute in large lumps at specific price level and redestribute at a certain price level many times and fake you out into selling when he has no intention on selling. This is an illegal tactic, mainly used in forex which can result in a serious loss. But you can over come it by watching how many times he sells and dumps inventory and sell with him.

A way to pinpoint this is when there is a huge of low volume right before the distribution phase, volume will drop like a tank right before the distribution phase occurs.

An advantage you have as a trader is that once the market buys at the markup he cannot sell or else he will lose money, this is something vital to remember. You can use this to your advantage.

1 Like

Last friday the market makers distributed again, as always they are keeping the same schedule.

Bulls vs Bears: The spread Betting Morning Update December 3 - 2013 - YouTube

Pay attention to the EUR/USD recommendation, heā€™s advertising a markup buy. Heā€™s wanting the investing public to buy, this is vital or else the market maker loses money. Next comes the markdown then distribution phase 1 then reaccumulation into markup then the same process into this coming friday.

It should play out the same way if they arenot accumulation selling into friday.

could you please identify this on the chart and how to read the volume information?
tia

Certainly,

the market is going into a markup phase and has just passed the first distribution phase and is now going into the second distribution phase of the week. Remember to use the patterns and the schedules that iā€™ve layed down and it should help you immensely.

1 Like

The market is now in an upward accumulation phase as of yesterday.