The True Way To Beat Forex (Beating the banks)

For anyone reading this and thinking about entering trades based on these ideas, I would encourage you to think about where and how far price can move. By that I mean if you see larger volume fighting buying and selling, and you think you know which way it will go, you have to ask yourself if it does go this way will it move enough for me to take profit.

Sometimes waiting can be the hardest thing for us because we like to be in a trade, but not every opportunity is a true opportunity.

-Nill

Great post Nill

After reading this I must admit I am a bit embarrassed. I am a hypocriteā€¦ I bash him for bashing a theory. To each their ownā€¦ These are simply perspectives. Is PimpShip wrong for his perspective? No. Am I wrong for mine? No. Ahh the lovely world of internet arguments. Back to topicā€¦

I said I would post the graphic. I have been sidetracked by personal commitments. But hereā€™s the basic Idea:

If you see a relative volume drop after a trend is formed (up or down) chances are the trend is coming to an endā€¦

This is EU on 30min you can see the uptrend from last week is dying outā€¦ then we have a small down trend, but not much volume (activity) in the small down trend.

If you see relative volume begin to increase, chances are a trend is about to begin.

Here is relative volume (activity) beginning to increase before a huge up trend. Fueled by News? I wasnā€™t paying attention to the markets, was enjoying some holiday family time.

Is this always true? No. Why? Volume is only a single source of information, you can not rely solely on it for determining the direction a trend will take. There could just be a price battle ensuingā€¦

(You see this after the first set of arrows in the first chart graphic, and the second set in the second graphic.)

So why is volume even useful? It shows activity in the market. If there is activity beginning to form chances are something is going to happen.

OK, so something is going to happenā€¦ But what? Well if we look back at prior events you can see if price has attempted to move up or down. Why does this help? it gives us an idea of the market sentiment. If price has had a hard time rising, and you see volume activity beginning to form we know a positive move may be fought with resistance, and a negative move may be accepted and vice versa.

Here you see attempts to move price up. They were accepted, and a few attempts to push price down were rejected.

That still doesnā€™t help, prices move past resistance all the timeā€¦ Yes! they do, but not without effort! Effort and volume activity can be viewed as one in the same. So we watch to see what effort the market will accept.

Von put out the idea that the big money will hide their moves in the volumeā€¦ I like to look at 15-30m charts ans see the relative volume there and manage my trades all on the 8h or 1d. Why? Because if you drop down to a smaller TF you may eventually second guess your move. The big money (in my opinionā€¦) is not interested in shaking out other big money holders like themselves, they trade larger time frames for larger profits and bounce around prices during the day to make money off the inexperienced who will second guess or try to follow a fake trend.

The charts I posted; I do not trade from them in this manner, I just wanted to show the basic ideas.

Thanks, Nill. Still trying to get a handle on it.

Hoss,

I am working through using VSA and PA in my trades, you can follow along if you like, I started a trade journal under my name, I am sure you can find it if you likeā€¦ I will try and post a few times a week as I find setups that agree with my style.

best of luck!

I hope this thread will continue , i was very curious when von started this, i wish von come back and explain us his full method , Nill thanks for your contribution, I think Von facing issue to explain if need pls take help from any one of us :slight_smile:

For some reason the vast majority of traders way over complicate trading and think they have to just keep adding more and more and more. It just is not the case.

after iā€™ve all 13 pagesā€¦ maybeā€¦ i canā€™t agree more with vonā€™s statement firstā€¦ that maybe we just could ask him privately in PMā€¦
his method about blow up any market maker dirty tricks that shouldnā€™t be revealed to publicā€¦ and many market maker agents lurking around hereā€¦ lolā€¦ :smiley: :smiley:
mr. vonā€¦

where are you??

best regard mr vonā€¦ wish you all best luck in life :slight_smile:

LOL ["<forums.babypips.com> The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters."]

Just a few thoughts: 1. the forex market is for the bigger part manipulated by powerful forces (ā€˜Market Makersā€™, ā€˜Big Moneyā€™, ā€˜Big Boysā€™, ā€˜Sharksā€™, or however theyā€™re called) who are out there to trick you into opening trades in the wrong direction in order to get your money. 2. No matter which ā€˜methodā€™ or ā€˜systemā€™ you use (technical, fundamental, ā€˜price actionā€™, or a mix of all three), ā€˜THEYā€™ know what (and how) you do it and will use this against you, again, to put you on the wrong footā€¦ 3. At least 85-95% of people who get involved in forex trading cannot make money consistently (to say it nicely).

If 1, 2 and 3 are correct, then the solution is simply to keep doing what youā€™re doing now, keep using your system/indicators/analysis/etc. the same way you always do, but only change the outcome from ā€˜Buyā€™ to ā€˜Sellā€™ or ā€˜Sellā€™ to ā€˜Buyā€™. I was going to write a pdf for this, but if this is too complicated for anyone to understand, thenā€¦

Mind you, there always will be losing trades (problem remains how to stay out of ā€˜chopā€™, for instance), but the good news is: after a few losses, trading this way, you wonā€™t be able to jump onto the next, flashy indicator/system/strategy/method of this kind (unless for taking their ā€˜signalsā€™ and turn them around), 'cause this is the negation of all that. By the way, turning tables on big manipulators, in this way, works in all areas of life - if only because it forces you to drop the ā€˜victim roleā€™ā€¦

Hope this helps.

hey thanks will like to get the method please
thanks
sunday

well, von has gone, iā€™m not sure i am any wiser reading what started out quite an interesting thread. Iā€™m guessing von made his millions and is sailing his yacht with no internet. I am still searching and i still believe there is a simple answer. maybe we are all playing a game against a computer that is geared to let us win a little but lose more than we win, just like the fruit machines. keep up the good work everyone, working together is the answer.

Have u made pdf file yet?

Do you still have the PDF you spoke of please?

If you read all the messages you ll find out that there is no ā€œpdfā€ā€¦

hey Von
this is only confusing thread
you could send us a concise PDF instead lots of useless things here.
by the way can you show us a long term statement that can
prove your claim.
if you can prove yourself it worth but if you cant these are only words
not acts.
majid

This is confusing because Von was confused yet another one thinks he has cracked it then realizes he hasā€™nt
So heres the big answer to the big question How Do You Beat The Banks? Answer: work out how to beat you. if you were the banker and wanted to steal the traders money, for example the chart is in a sideways range (draw a rectangle and put some candleā€™s in the first half) the candles then move to the bottom of the range it the moves up rapidly and pops out of the range (box) by about 5 pips. it waits there a while to draw traders in. you either A) now enter the buy trade. or wait but then the market retraces B)So you enter sell using the original pop out as your stop loss position and pops out the bottom traders now enter sell. So the banker has now got buy and sell traders sucked in. most of the buy tradrs have just been stopped out but then the market shoots back up past the original buy trade collecting the sell traders stops on the way. So the answer is donā€™t enter a trade less than a 12pip breakout and donā€™t put your stops where everyone else has. Thatā€™s just one example work out what you would do if you was the banker spend as much time as you have working out how to beat the banker

That ISNOT how you beat the market maker. It is impossible to judge & find out how & where the market maker moves by looking at & analyzing charts, or chart patterns. I gaurantee you, that NOONE made money off of the so called ā€œsetupā€ that youā€™ve displayed. Itā€™s a loose form of price gambling & does NOTHING but get traders into trouble. Itā€™s called straddling. Donā€™t believe me?

Then, here,

Here is a trader that uses ranges, which will EAT you up if you attempt, or even TRY to use to range (consolidation). You have to trade using micro wallstreet economics.

Back when i showed you ALL my system over a year & a half ago.

DIDNā€™T I TELL YOU THAT,
the market makers have a schedule? (DIDNā€™T I?)

DIDNā€™T i say that the markets would change because of the way iā€™ve exploited it, & because of what iā€™ve revealed here on this forum? Also, another thing. Iā€™ve given a proven system, which iā€™ve update which DESTROYS ANY market maker influience & gives you an 88% edge inside of the market. Also, another thing. Iā€™ve created another system right along with these that GUARANTEES that you will ALWAYS bet with the house nomatter what you doā€¦

PS - i DONā€™T like haters, so. Hereā€™s the deal. If youā€™ve anything negative to say in this thread, i will block you in my PM box. And i will ask MODā€™s that you shouldnot be allowed to participate in this thread. O taught you all alot, & without not even a thank you, i got nothing but a bunch of negative feed back. And the really bad & funny part about the whole thing is,

the SYSTEM WORKEDā€¦How stupid, lazy & selfish can you get.
Like i said, haters are NOT allowed in this thread & serious traders are more than welcome.

Peace, &

regardsā€¦

1 Like

I donā€™t have to proof a thing to YOU, or anyone. After what iā€™ve shown you youā€™re still skeptical?! So be it, idiocy prevails again. And to those who leeched off of my system & used it to make money & have NOT given just credit where credit is due. I KNEW that you would do this. So, i gave you 15% of my method, jsut to test you to see what youā€™d do with it. And, youā€™ve failed miserably. Now, the market makers have changed the market (which i knew they would). Now, iā€™ve update the system in a 2 part setup to where itā€™s foolproof, even the most foolish of you could beat the marketplace & the market makers with it.

I am considering becoming very selifish & trading it for myself because of all of the shadiness, greed & dishonesty. But, something keeps telling me that i could benefit much more by sharing it with the masses. So, schoolā€™s in session. Letā€™s begin, shall weā€¦

regards,

Von Mayā€¦

2 Likes

I think iā€™ve mentioned something like this earlier on in the thread. Unless, you are blind, or need glasses. Or, perhaps totally overlooked what i was saying, hereā€™ Check this one.

[B]
If itā€™s a weak down trend on low volume then you know that the move is fake and is a trap by the market maker because with all of his buying power he has to make the accumulation last for as long as he can until he can convince enough buyers to enter long for the markup phase. Meaning, that the move wonā€™t last and is subject to a quick reversal.

You enter when there is a strong downtrend with weak volume into a strong down bar, as shown in the example of the chart, you enter long. You want to enter long at the end of the downbar on high volume. You exit after the up move has run out of steam, take your pic, youā€™ll know when because the move will stall for abit then momentum will start dying down.

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

1 Like