The truth about forex: You CANT become rich

I think it’s a matter of probabilities. Yes, you can become rich, but your chance of achieving that is not very big at all.

Forex can make you rich, If not ask George Soros. The important thing is that you can take a loss and learn from it or stay at the 90/90/90 statistic, thats up to you.

If you can’t maybe this isn’t for you and thats ok, hope you find your path.

I kinda working in this sphere. So, it is the best option for me.

You think Soros - bets - 0.25% of his account ?

Watch and learn my friend

[From a time the BBC - really made documentaries (1997)

How much money you can make from forex trading is dependent on the amount of effort you are going to put in understanding the market. The road to getting rich through forex is long and there are no shortcuts.

I don’t completely agree. Yes there are traders who lose money, perhaps even a majority, but that’s because they lack discipline or intensive knowledge. Profitable traders, yes they exist, are a proof that profits can be huge in trading if done the right way.

Getting rich from forex is simple but that doesn’t mean its easy.

The simple part - a simple objective strategy that has a 55% win rate and a r:r of 1:1.25. Your account capital risk is 1% per trade. No withdrawals from the account. You trade this once a day, 20 days a month. None of this is very aggressive and the result is you will be rich.

2 Likes

Amazing Replay.
Thank you