The ULTIMATE EFF YOU!

Alright.

I’ve spent the better part of this afternoon trying to NOT post this but I can no longer help myself. And besides: I’m sure the title of this thread is going result is FAR more amusing posts than this one!!! LOL!!!

But alright. Here’s the thing:

As you all may or may not have noticed: I get a fair bit of ‘mileage’ out of Britney Spears right (not the type of ‘mileage’ that I’d like but nevertheless)??? So. Earlier this afternoon (YES: Dale ventured out of the house today) I came home and instead of going straight to my ‘music room’ I sat down at my PC right. So. I just HAPPENED to have an ORIGINAL Britney Spears CD (a ‘collectors item’ I might just add) lying on my desk. So. I inserted it into the DVD player in my PC right. As we know: Windows Media Player tries to retrieve the name of the artist, album name, track names, and so on and so forth. Right??? Well here’s the thing!!! No sooner had I inserted the CD and Windows Media Player ‘did its thing’ and my PC came back with the message:

[B]‘Unknown Artist’!!![/B]

ROFLMFAO!!! LOL!!!

Oh well. It’s one of those ‘you had to be here’ things I guess!!!

Anyway: anybody got some more ‘ULTIMATE EFF YOU’ posts???

LOL!!!

NOW: OFF to watch and listen to MY NIGHTWISH (and stay out of trouble)!!!

Regards,

Dale.

I object to the term ‘Artist’.

Hehe,
P.

This is NOT a discussion I wanted to have but in ALL FAIRNESS: she IS a STAR in the TRUE sense of the word. Nooo… I wouldn’t go and BUY her CDs. But she DOES have class and talent. And what are YOU doing up at this time of the night ANYWAY??? I KNOW what I AM DOING Mr. PaladinFX!!! LOL!!!

And by the way: ‘do not shoot the messenger’!!! It’s Windows Media Player (or any other player I have). OBVIOUSLY she just has SH*T MANAGEMENT!!! TYPICAL!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

And BY THE WAY:

That little ‘smiley’ that you ‘dug up’ from God knows where??? It’s DISGUSTING. Have a litle RESPECT for the QOP!!! Dirty mind you. LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

And MORE BY THE WAY:

Even although ‘goldenmember’ didn’t take the credit for his thread about ‘finding girls if you can trade forex’: I hereby do it on his behalf!! LOL!!! That actually MADE MY MISERABLE DAY the other day when it was ‘featured’ in the newsletter!!! Now THAT (aside from my ‘Britney Spears’ thread) is a CLASSIC!!! LOL!!! I was SOOO impressed and happy.

Are you and I not ‘due’ for a PM Mr. PaladinFX???

Regards,

Dale.

For a while there, she didn’t know who she was either.

I wonder if that CD was recorded around the same time?

Dunno if I would be telling the world about my Britanny collection…

Just sayin’

LOL!!!

Don’t worry: it was a Christmas or Birthday Present that my daughter gave me when she was about eight or nine years old is all!!! LOL!!! Oddly enough (on whichever occasion it was): TWO people (my daughter and somebody else) gave me the EXACT SAME ‘editions’ of the EXACT SAME CD!!! LOL!!! So I have TWO!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Don’t worry: it was a Christmas or Birthday Present that my daughter gave me when she was about eight or nine years old is all!!! LOL!!! Oddly enough (on whichever occasion it was): TWO people (my daughter and somebody else) gave me the EXACT SAME ‘editions’ of the EXACT SAME CD!!! LOL!!! So I have TWO!!! LOL!!!

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

yeeaaaa right I think your telling stories to hide your love of Britney Spears. Could be worse, could be the Backstreet Boys or something.

What!!! Britney wasn’t in the Backstreet Boys!!!

ROFLMAO!!!

THANK YOU BOTH for the ‘first thing in the morning laugh’!!! LOL!!! Much appreciated!!!

OK: so you ‘caught me out’!!! LOL!!! (The CDs WERE gifts though i.e. that part was true)!!! LOL!!! I can HONESTLY say that I’ve never PERSONALLY PURCHASED a Birtney Spears CD though!!! LOL!!!

But alright: I’ve got a lot of Flash Video downloaded from YouTube!!! LOL!!! Sorry: but she DOES ‘put on a show’. Put it this way: my ‘now and then entertainment binges’ usually start out with Britney Spears and, well, a few hours later, I’m listening to and watching OTEP!!! How’s THAT for a ‘wide range’!!! LOL!!!

Have a great day you two. You’ve ‘made mine’ anyway!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Buy 2000

THAT is a TERRIBLE and HORRIFIC thing to show / say about Britney!!!

By the way: assuming you’re going to ‘let it stand’ (no pun intended) then I’d suggest that you sort out the IMG tags / syntax!!!

LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Got a bit mixed up I thought this was a stocks purchasing centre. Buy 2000 anyway.

LEAVE HER ALONE!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Here she is with her two “Uncles”.:18::18:

You know what:

I received an ‘Instant Email Notification’ and I ALREADY started laughing my fu*kin’ arse off EVEN BEFORE I’d seen your post because I JUST KNEW what was coming!!! LOL!!!

ROFLMFAO!!!

Well done you BAST*RD!!! LOL!!!

‘HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME’!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

And for what it’s worth:

I’m STILL LMFAO looking at your post!!! LOL!!!

As PurplePatchForex said a while ago (on another of my ‘Britney’ threads): my STANDARDS are MUCH lower than HIS!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

By the way:

With THAT avatar / profile picture of yours you SURE DO HAVE SOME NERVE!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.