The Ultimate Psychological Edge

Data.

Data showing that your edge is real and can withstand long periods of changing market conditions.

Data that leaves no doubts remaining in your mind, no reason to deviate from the master plan that you’ve spent your working life perfecting.

Data that shows you cannot fail, you cannot (easily) lose your account, and because of your preparations, when the unexpected happens, and it will, you’re protected and you’ll come out on top.

Data that shows you’ve exorcised your trading demons, either by developing perfect self-discipline or by offloading discipline on to a machine.

Never forgetting that you alone are responsible for your results. Not your broker, not Bloomberg, CNBC, this forum or any other website, friends, family, acquaintances, spouses, dependents - just you.

Incidentally, NoNonsenseForex says it’s impossible to do what I did on EURUSD because it’s ‘manipulated’. Well, if a pf of 100 is manipulation then keep on manipulatin’ baby. :smiley:

5 Likes

now that’s nononsense!!

You’re like the dragon slayer!!

What’s your projected 7 figure goal date?

Trade baby! Trade! :sunglasses: Didn’t Sarah Palin say that?

KC

Who is this Dragon Slayer? I like the cut of his jib.

No earnings goal, just a drawdown goal - <20% and a doubling goal - <90 trading days.

You are. It’s a saying like “you’re killing it!”

Good goals!

Looking forward to following your thread.

KC

There won’t be much to follow as I’ve already made my point.

The best ‘re-frame’ is a winning edge. Work on your strategy more than your internal state.

Well this is what “Finding the Holy Grail” really means… good data you have up here @clemmo

I’ve been working for a couple of months now on a purely mechanical trading system myself and gotta say, watching your data makes me gloat haha😀.

Well seeing that you must have invested a lot of resources into coming up with this, there really is nothing else to say than to wish you well on your pipping journey.

I’m especially impressed by how long your system has remained consistently profitable lol.

16 trades a day. I couldn’t do that! Good luck!

1 Like

Trading systems are strangely personal things; what works great for one person can be poison for another.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s really weird, cause I’ve been experiencing something close to it while it worked fine when my friend used it so you’re right

so funny! CLEMMO, NoNonsenseForex IS ABOUT 99% nonsense. and too bad you just stopped trading, seemed like you were off to a good start, and for sure the NoNonsenseForex should remind you what NOT TO DO!@

1 Like

@forexfitness… You wouldn’t happen to have horns growing out of your head… would you? :laughing::laughing:

KC

I don’t know about 99%, but yes, lots of nonsense. I haven’t stopped. I won’t stop until I find something else less risky that can produce passive income.