The worst experience

Once? Once? lol. I wish.
Worst experience?
Too many to enumerate here but one that comes readily to mind is comfortably sitting here watching my two trades on the verge of reaching my TP when all of a sudden price reverses and drops over 200 pips in the opposite direction wiping out my account in all of 2 seconds. I was like… WHAT???
It took a few minutes well for me to understand what the hell had just happened.
Watch out for those news event days, trust me, they romp rough.

2 Likes

homero asafata
Yikes!

I have one particular EUR/USD trade that put me on a different path. I was trading live, and I was SO sure that EUR/USD was about to go to the moon. I was throwing money at it.

In the end, I was buying at the top. I lost almost 20% of my account on that one trade. I learned several lessons that day.

1 Like

Now imagine how I felt being in a trade nearing my TP of the usual 2-3 pips and seeing price indeed move in my direction but over 300 pips? News event strikes again, so when I could have made US$500.00 from that single trade all I made was …US$0.50 smh.

1 Like

Apparently according to their forum,forex peacearmy and trustpilot it’s traders who have been with them for years.

1 Like

Yup. The new guys have already joined according to their new rules. I guess they had to re-evaluate their entire client base. But, once you get past it, you can get back to business.

While we strive to make our funding process as seamless as possible, we must balance this with our duty as a regulated firm to verify details under the “Know Your Customer” (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) guidelines set forth by our regulator. We understand your frustration in this matter.

That being said there has not been any recent changes in our funding process. To have a better understanding of this process, we encourage you to contact our support team with more details.

2 Likes