The Wykcoff Methodology?

Im fairly new to trading, literally only been on Baby Pips for a couple of days, and i was told to read a book called ‘The Wykcoff Methodology in Depth’ by Ruben Villarhemosa. I was wondering if anyone has read the book and if it would be beneficial as a beginner or to be more familiar with trading before getting into a book like that. And if there’s anything i should keep in mind whilst reading the book? Any and all advice would be appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Dunno - It’s cheap enough and looks like it’s worth a punt !

Why not ?

[Might even buy it myself ! ]

BUT NOTE _ THE ! STAR REVIEW SAYS ONE DIAGRAM IS WRONG !

1 Like

The Wykcoff Method is a very valid method of trading. It is suited best for long term traders of stocks and futures. Not sure that it is a good method for Forex. I have not read the book but I have done some study with Wykcoff Analytical a website that teaches the Wykcoff Method.

Good luck

Blackduck

1 Like

Are there reviews or claims that this method works?

1 Like

From what i’ve heard, along with the breakdown of the friend that recommended the book, the method is works once you have a proper understanding of it. And that the book mentioned in particular does a great job of breaking the method down in simple terms for easier understanding.
I’ve just ordered the paperback version of the book from Amazon so ill be sure to keep you posted whilst i do read the book

I appreciate the time you took out to reply, ive ordered the book so hopefully if it all goes well i can get back to you and see how well the method works with Forex
Many Thanks,

Its supposed to one of the best methods to trade. It is definitely on my reading list

1 Like

Ive started reading the PDF while waiting for the actual book and so far its safe to say its a brilliant read and very informative whilst still being easy to understand. Ill keep you updated as i continue reading.
If you want the PDF feel free to leave a message and ill email it to you soon as.

Good luck. let me know how you go.

Cheers

Blackduck

1 Like

Reading books is great but why don’t you have a look at the different courses this website offers. That will give you a better outlook.