The Z Pattern

AUD/NZD - 4 Hr

Merry Xmas everyone and a happy new year!

Just a quick update what’s been happening with the promissed tutorial;
I arranged a lot of material which are all linked together(published soon). Which will provide traders a quality insight into market behaviour. And hopefully we’ll have a bit of live analysis going on(once I free up some time)

Best

Here is my first Z Pattern trade for 2015. My entry just triggered as I was writing this post.

Stopped out of AUD/CHF for -40 pips.

AUD/JPY - 4 Hr Setup

GBP/JPY - 4 Hr Setup with very good R/R

Major news on the GBP coming up on Tuesday 03:30 US CST (GMT -6)

Hi,

Since Alpari went bust, I was in bad shape. But things are lifting off again.
I published part1 of a series of articles that will help trader’s market profiling skills. Lot’s to study:54:

Best

The second part explains a superior market profiling technique. And on how to ride massive candles like a pro.

Best

Looking forward to reading the next (third) part of this series!

[B]Test yourself[/B]

See how good you are at predicting the following scenarios and their outcome.

Quick instructions:

Each image represents a currency at a given time and timeframe. Supplied with information such as time of day and upcoming or released news. The images are part of my daily chart reading exercise and are taken just before a market move, but that’s where the easy part ends. Your challenge is to anticipate where price is headed next and how far it’ll go.

'Best,

Miad

EUR/USD 30M Z PATTERN,

This signal on Friday sure dominated price movements on this pair. And managed to drop price heavily.

Learn how to identify and trade Z Patterns with this step by step Quick Guide.

'Best,

USD/CHF 30m

Late Entry on a neat ZP setup. Tight run currently.

Best

Kas

This signal came in late in the day. Late but heavy as this Z Pattern proved that everything that goes up must come down with an over 400pip haul!

Link to original post.

Best

Interesting way to trade. Does this count as a valid pattern? The candle hasn’t closed yet so am i right that it would need to close in a way that the line graph ends on a 90 deg angle just to keep the pattern symmetrical?

GBP/CAD 4 HR

So assuming it closes in properly and is tradeable, the entry would be below the wick of the final candle, the stop would be the high of the pattern and the PT would be the high of the first red candle that started the pattern?

Yeah it would need to be symmetrical. The rest is spot on.
What gmt is your broker on?

Best
Kas

What a fantastic month so far.

we had some live discussion on recent big swings; including Gbp/Usd rally and drop back again reaping easy 200pips+
and now sitting on a Usd/Jpy rocket to the stars. check the pix below

The must have positions lately. with massive payouts so far…

All live posted.
I also invite you to pop over on twitter @zfxtrading to stay informed ahead of big market moves

best
kas

I like patterns and i love yours! :slight_smile:

Do you use fibonacci ?

Thanks.

Fibo every now and then on weekly or daily for confluence on liquidity levels.

I read on your blog that the pattern is best tradet in the london and new york overlapping

I dont have time in this zone so can i trade it on daily or other time zones(asia) or so?

I found good results on Aud,NZD and Jpy pairs during Asian session. Some are really big movers especially if you catch a top/bottom from the faster time frames 1h and lower