Thinking in probabilities

@leeb94

I would like to say I did everything the way it should have been done - but I didn’t

I did no backtesting for say the first two years of trading with real money.

I was a very foolish beginner.

Gee I must be the only one. I have never done backtesting ever. I consider it a waste of time. But each to their own.

Cheers

Blackduck

I was the same, do you still back test now

That’s not a bad psychological framework to adopt in trading.

Trading has to be learned by giving up a lot. Those who consistently profit by looking at their past will see that they have learned trading with a lot of difficulties. Their experience was not made in a day. These experiences come as a complete surprise to traders when they trade on probability. Who has been trading for so long still trades on probability? Yes, it is true depending on the Forex trading probability. Because no one knows what will happen in the market. You never know when the market will lose you. But if the probability of trading is good, then your chance of making a profit is 90%.

The Forex market is a market of possibilities. A trader can make a loss even with a 95% accurate analysis. We trade possibilities all the time. However, the trader who manages the discipline and trades is able to cover the loss even if he loses. One thing I always remember is that in order to make Forex market profit I must focus on money management and risk management.