Thinking of becoming a professional trader? Anton Kreil talk at UCL, Nov. 2013

Some small critical l thoughts about Anton Kreil

you don’t see the insane craziness in his seminars ,do you really think his 3,5 K videos is worth the price.?

[B]Have you read some critical comment from his videos ?.
[/B]
Do you think his wanna be follower make money … If they did their statement would been flooded over the whole internett now.

[B]Do you really belive that Anton kreil make money from the market.![/B]

If his result was superior would we not read about his result today over internet as a part of his marketing strategy .!
He is a expert to marketing everything who can give him attention to promote his courses …

[B]So absolut no negative reaction that he present a spreadsheet there you can double your account every year take 25 K to 28 Mill K after 11 years …!!!
And AK comment is not so hard to make it …
[/B]
Do you relly think is easy to raise a hedge fund ! And his solution when you working up you found what to live of , Not his problem !!!

Hello ‘torulf39’!

You do make some valid points, that is, that we should not believe any course at face value, or anyone trying to sell it to us…

However, in terms of Anton Kreil’s reputation and track record, I have no doubt that this is public knowledge (Press Release Distribution Services - Send Your Press Release | Presswire); furthermore, he would not
have been making an appearance with Lex Van Damme on Million Dollar Traders, had he not been a successful trader of a certain calibre, shall we say!

If Anton Kreil were listening right now, I am sure that he would be able to better comment on your points than any of us could on his behalf… In the meantime, I agree that there was a ‘plug’ in his presentation, however he did at least bare what seem to be some incontrovertible home truths about the life of a modern business graduate going into an investment bank to work full time, and his/her career prospects down the line… That, in itself, is refreshingly honest, and he is at least giving people the opportunity to take that information and reflect on it…

Cheers.

pipmehappy:

I have studied Anton Kreil videos last week.

• Study the video with critical eye, you’ll find a trail of nonsensical and monopoly on truths that do not have anything to do with reality.

Of course attracts Anton Kreil marketing a certain type of people that act as useful idiots for him.

After I had studied the videos I tried to find a reveiw of Anton Kreil material that describes a realistic reality.

The closest I came was this, carefully read through this review give your comment
What you think …!!!

Having been through the course I feel that I can possibly help with the facts on what you get, what you do not get, and offer some insight into whether or not Anton’s pitch and marketing is the “TRUTH” as he so often states. My brother actually works in a Hedge Fund. I only recently graduated and had been to one of the ITPM/Anton Kreil seminars. I had also watched MDT and some of the videos on YouTube. My bro is a bit of a fav when it comes to the parents, so I never really asked him for an advice on what course to look at, or if one of these programmes was in any way going to be helpful to me. So I pretty much went for it. Anton gave a 40% discount which was great. I’ll start with the course itself.

The support is fairly minimal if you just go for the video series. You can send an email, however really that is pretty futile in terms of real coaching and guidance. You would have to go bespoke for that, which again is just a few remote sessions with the guy over an agreed period, at his convenience.

The video series consists of 28 videos. The first thing I would say is that they could be improved upon in the sense that Anton seems to spend a lot of time talking about things that are clearly designed to lead onto you buying into ideas that will lead to having an account with the institute, and trading in a way that you never draw capital. That’s fine if that’s your aim, however it is quite clearly a serious aspect of his business model and huge chunks of his teachings and seminars are based around delivering on that objective of his. There is no doubt about that. I’ll give you video for video here:

V1: Pro Vs Retail … Pretty useless to be honest. Just a sales pitch.

V2: Pro Vs Retail - Again, pretty much more of Anton trying to be clever to his own end. This is not to say there are not minor elements of what is said that is accurate, it is more to say that you really learn very little here.

V3 & 4: Distribution & Odds: Sounds fancy, however in reality it is year 1 under-graduate material. Seriously, it’s based around getting some free data from Yahoo and plotting a bar chart (histogram). beyond that there are some very basic descriptive stats. It is all very basic and a massively flawed argument. It is quite clear that it is more of a pitch to convince the world that day trading is to be avoided most of the time and that you should use the “leave your cash with Anton” approach. Ok Saxo, whatever. That’s his objective here. The rational is a long trade on the open, take off at the close by the way. That is the empirical evidence. Very amateur.

V5/6/7: Volatility stuff. This is ok actually. You look at backward & forward looking and will be shown very basic methods of analysing the volatility of a security/asset. You will use ATR (Average True Range), the VIX, and he has also plugged a Black-Scholes model into Excel for you. Decent stuff. That said, what is given is readily available on Investopedia. that is how simple it is.

V8/9: Framework - This is good. Gives you a good framework to work within. Especially good for a beginner. Very intuitive.

V10/17: Correlating indicators: This chunk of the video series really frustrated me. All that is given to you are some spreadsheets with some free data downloaded from the net into Excel. So GDP, Manufacturing, housing data etc. Covers US, EA, Asia. It is very basic stuff and is something that most students would be aware of. It is no more than a basic grounding for people with pretty much zero knowledge. It is macro at its most basic.

V17: Just a recap of what has been covered so far

V18/19: Top down approach - This is good, and is one of the most common approaches used in the industry. Again, easily Googled. Nothing is taught beyond what you’d get on Google. If anyone wishes to challenge me on that present the evidence please.

V20/21: Gate-keeping/Capital deployment: This is just a simple spreadsheet for creating a watch list. You get shown spread-trading to. Both are good and Anton teaches these 2 well, without much BS. Well, I never spotted any here! Again though, the theme continues here in terms of this being at a very basic level. You can Google and find this stuff at this level easily at no cost.

V22/24: Sold as risk management, self-awareness. The RM is largely using true range, beta, and using the Kelly stat for looking at yourself! Pretty amateur risk management stuff (not what you’d get in a professional environment. You would use true range stuff however not as a proper risk management model. Beta of course is a good to know and arguably necessary. The Kelly stat, well whatever. Again, all available free on Google.
V26: Day trading: Just a sales pitch to put you off it
V27: Trading Plan: It’s ok
V28: Exam prep: Anton talking for a few minutes about nothing overly useful.

Overall my summary for you is that the programme is a decent grounding for a person with zero knowledge. It is nothing more than a basic introduction and framework for you to go away with. It is not as is sold. It is sold as “the most comprehensive trading programme in the world!!”. Clearly it is nothing of the sort. That is not to say that at the most basic level it is not useful. It is more to say that sadly it is sold as something that it is a million miles away from being. I can’t say that the many positive reviews out there are not accurate. However considering the above I find them peculiar to say the least. I can give you an example. In one video P/E is discussed. That is it however. There are no other items in terms of financial statement analysis discussed. It is incredibly basic and lazy. I say lazy because it is a video series produced once, very cleverly that can be farmed out over and over again. That is fine if it is sold like that, however it is clearly not.

Anton seems to go to lengths in his marketing and pitch that result in him spending a lot of time talking about himself and trying to discredit every other person/entity around. Even at the most basic level. There is a constant theme to this. I also feel that he is pretty reckless. He constantly looks to appeal to people that he sees as impressionable or naive, and it works. Students/graduates mainly. Telling them they would be better investing themselves than trying to forge a proper career in banking, or other financial institutions. Dangling carrots about crazy earnings at Hedge Funds and ideas of being placed at one through the ITPM. I’m sure a <1% maybe achieve that. Is that a function of learning what I described above? Not so sure. The whole telling the world CFA is no use and suggesting it is better to seek a proper trading education? What, the stuff I described above? You must be having a laugh.

It’s an scenario for a guy that is obviously very successful and very intelligent. I can only guess that he is not in this for the long-term, or that he thinks the conveyor will continue regardless. I’m honestly not sure.

I’d sign this off by saying that I am not knocking the programme in itself. For a student/graduate that wants a very basic introduction and an idea on a framework it is fine. It is poor value $$$ wise in that sense, however with a 40% discount and lifetime access it is ok. It is not the way that it is sold. It is absolutely nowhere near some other programmes out there when you compare the content. The guy is a master of sales and marketing though by the look of it!

It’s a pity that he has to approach things the way he does. Take the seed planted that you will turn £10k into £1m in 7 years. That is insane for an individual. 25% p.a. returns (I’m assuming risk-adjusted at a good level) on leveraged products. Every year! Clearly madness. I’m pretty sure the idea at the seminar was to take £10k cash (if you have it) and use that. No cash left in the bank or anything. I’m not sure that is sound financial advice. That said, he has no obligation to be our financial adviser. All that FSA stuff is great marketing. They are an appointed rep for Wallwood which is nothing to do with our programmes. Our programmes are not under a regulated situation.

In the end, I’ll repeat that if you want a basic intro to some very basic concepts in finance without the hassle of Google, then go get a 40% discount and buy it. It is structured and you can have lifetime access. Just know what you are buying and try to ignore the marketing whether it is YouTube, Twitter, Email etc. The marketing, PR, and delivery from a sales angle is exceptional. He is a exceptionally good at what he does. And business aside, seems like a sound guy. I’m possibly a little unfair on the bespoke option as clearly I never went through that. Possibly it is more hands on and get’s into more sophisticated stuff. Maybe worth a look.

Anyway, I hope that helps.

2 Likes

In many ways, this review confirms my suspicions after I had gone through seminars to Anton Kreil.

Indirect he saying says you’re a complete idiot if you spend money on Anton Kreil trading courses … In other words, you’re throwing money out the window

The world’ll never run out of fools

Under you find rest of his review

ps. In terms of asset selection it is hard to work the guy out to b honest On the one hand you are being sold the idea that you should approach things in a disciplined manner. So an example of this (from the programme) is a long/short portfolio in addition to only taking on day trading situations when volatility is there. The L/S portfolio idea is designed to smooth out volatility, or put another way hedge away certain types of risk. That approach really lends itself to being very conservative. So you lose out on gains in return for hedging away risk. You should end up with a conservative gain. Then on the other hand you are sold ideas about turning £10k into £1m over seven years using leverage. That is a 25% per year gain. Now I’m not saying you can’t achieve that, however if you do I’d imagine you will be amongst the worlds best performing managers. To be that from 35 hours of videos would be an outstanding performance! That aside, to deliver that performance with a conservative strategy would be some going also!

That all said, we are scrutinizing the sales and marketing aspect of the product. Personally I don’t like being filled with BS. If you sift through the BS though and only feedback on the programme I wouldn’t slate it in all honesty. As I said before, it is ok It’s just not what it say’s on the tin. It’s clearly not as comprehensive as that. But what really is?!

just on the 35 hours aspect. It sounds a lot right? But really what is that? Let’s say you join a firm and are doing say as little as 8 hours per day training at the beginning. That is just over 4 days training. So it’s basically 7 hours a day say over a 5 day week. Add to that you are remote watching videos yourself. I would not imagine that GS for example would have you taught to take over the world in 1 week. Anton himself said what he is teaching here is what he taught new traders in their first 12 months. Really? 1) I can’t accept this content is what a new GS trader gets taught as it is so basic/introductory and is not exactly what they’d be doing in their day to day jobs anyway. & 2) 35 hours over say a 48 week year is less than an hour a week. I’m sure the silver tongue counter would be that this is a tiny part of the guys training to teach him for when he is in prop mode. I can’t see how as that is not what they do in their jobs. You could ask how can I know that? I have friends that work at various IBs. These are impartial people who share what they do freely and honestly.

The probability and volatility videos are very basic. The beta stuff is a bit better. They at least get into a degree of sophistication. He doesn’t get into shorting in a specific way. He does go into spread trading. That is essentially what he is teaching as the approach. A long/short portfolio. So you’d be hedging out risk by the fact that you are long a stock, short a stock. Say a long Apple short Amazon. The idea is that you believe that Apple will outperform Amazon. You can Google spread trading and you’ll see what it is if you aren’t already up to speed on it. It’s a fairly simple concept. The tricky part is selecting the correct combination. For me in terms of stocks that is more from the micro side (bottom up). Depends on your style I suppose.

There is a community if you decide that you want to trade an Institute account I believe. I never used them for an account. I would have potentially however I wasn’t sure about doing that based on the fact that I felt the videos were not as they were sold. It’s a difficult one to explain as I am not slating them as such. I just feel that the marketing is very aggressive in terms of how “comprehensive” the course is. Then you go through it and realise that it is far from comprehensive. Obviously that is the way of the world. A business is there to sell and it’s marketing will be designed around that. You never really enjoy chocolate the way you think you will when you see it on the shelve! It just put me off having an account basically. I don’t mind a product that is not quite as it is presented, that is normal. I just had a personal issue here because of the vast gulf between it’s presentation and it’s reality. I’m absolutely not saying that I was hoping for a magic wand of a programme. I’d never expect such. I did expect slightly more sophistication though. Maybe someone could add something to this thread that contradicts what I say overall?

I don’t know about institute events in terms of being able to network in person. If that is possible then all good I’d imagine. On the community I am pretty sure if you have an account with them there is a live chat community. I can’t say 100% though. If there is then you’d obviously get the benefit of the ideas and analysis of all traders for sure. I believe they want a minimum £10k for an account also.

Hope that helps.

Hello torulf!

Well, you do make some valid points, and thank you for the time you have taken to write all that you have written… It is very important to have the sort of review that you have copied onto this thread, because no product is believable without at least one negative review to balance things out a little …

I have messaged Anton Kreil himself just now, as he has a BabyPips account, asking him to drop into this conversation and perhaps answer some of your points himself… I hope that he will find the time to do that, as it would be very good to hear his point of view…

Cheers

Pipmehappy :

I think most people have been blind follower and useful idiot for some sales guru …

Anton Kreil claim if you can show a statement of your trading account , where you double your account annually for a 2-3 year period then " you interview " investment banks and hedge fund " .

*After studying Anton Kreil " truth" seminars.
For my part, it is natural to ask some questions before I possibly would buy Anton Kreil masterclass courses

1.What is Anton Kreil trading performance after he started to trade for himself. ?
2.What results can Aton Kreil students demonstrate over a 2-3 year period …?

3.Are there other similar courses that will give me a better foundation?

*SMBU curriculum seems much more extensive than Anton PTM …

Pipmehappy , ,

Based on the following under , then you are in category one of Anton Kreil “useful idiots” …
Study SMBU its currilicun compare and study seminars of AK .
Do you have the same opinion about Anton Kreil that you had before …!!!

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hello traders,

and thank you to the OP for posting those interviews, which, I must admit, I had already watched at least twice already in the last few months: what Anton said to the Cass Business School students was really important because it was coming from someone who has MADE IT and had the track record to show that IT CAN BE DONE… Starting out as a trader during his university days in Manchester, in the days before broadband and when the broker had to be paid by cheque, Anton built up his finances little by little, really showing that all the time that university students have before/between lectures could be used for things like this (trading), and to really give themselves an edge when it comes to finding employment after they graduate… This, and many other things told by Anton in the Cass Business School interview, held me in total fascination with him as a human being but also with the world of finance as described by him with regard to his early years as a trader at Goldman Sachs. . . He comes across as thoroughly likeable person too, which is not 100% the case for his appearance in the Million Dollar Traders show…but the point about that show, of course, was not about being cuddly and nice to people, but to show that some people cannot make it as traders, not so much for their lack of understanding of the subject but for their lack of self-control (or, rather, for becoming emotionally involved with their trading).

Even if I never met Anton in my life, I would be happy that I have seen him on screen and listened to his contribution, because he has really shown me how in life, as much as in trading, certain human qualities are essential for good leadership.

I look forward to more of his contributions on BabyPips, whenever, and however… Funny how he appears on here as a “Newbie”!! If anyone should deserve an Honorary FX Man status, well, we should look no further!!

Thank you, Anton. Good luck with the Institute work AND with the trade from space!
Happy Trading.
Last edited by PipMeHappy; 11-29-2013 at 06:39 AM.

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

Hello Torulf,

I believe that my thread is open to all to post on, and while I appreciate the fervour with which you make your points, I do not think it is helpful to write sentences such as this:
[I]
[B]'Based on the following under , then you are in category one of Anton Kreil “useful idiots” '[/B].[/I]

It is not that I am insulted on a personal level, but I just do not think that you have a right to tell people what to think. Just because I happen to respect Anton Kreil, I will keep saying this regardless of what you think. You should address all your questions to Anton Kreil directly, as I am neither his solicitor, or personal assistant, or his defender, or even some sort of adulator… You have a lot of valid points, and you are right to ask those questions, so let us leave it at that. Accept that not everyone is going to think like you, and let us all be nice to each other!

Cheers

Long time ago in a short period , myself was in the same category “useful idiot “

Interesting to study other people one that forum where they slowly find out they was losing their saving money.
Denying the truth to the last …

[B]Regarding respect so have i my doubt Anton kreil respect anyone from middel class and down.[/B]

Or more correctly middle class morons as he calling them.
His crusade against middle class or socalled MCM is well known.

[B]Ironically his salary coming from MCM who believing they can double their account from 10 K to 1 million after 63 months, after pu[/B]rchasing Anton Kreils master class videos.

[B]So HappymePips I guess you are middle class or lower , how can you respect a person who pissing
on every ordinary person in Uk and rest of the world who have an average salary .!!
So where is Anton Kreil statement from his privat trading account after his bank trading .I never seen a statement
[/B]

Hello torulf,

I am not sure if I can say anything… Am I on trial?

I have nothing else to say… Let Anton speak for himself, if he wants to… I am done.

See you.

Happy trading.

Hello
After researching about Anton Kriel on the forums here, by following him on facebook,twitter for about a year and attending a seminar, here are my thoughts on whether to buy the course or not.
In my opinion, it is completely useless to buy anything from him, its like throwing money out of the window. I know this is a bit harsh but here are my reasons (some of them obviously already mentioned above).

> Most of the content in the course is apparently very basic stuff that you can just google. Therefore its NOT worth the £££/$$$
> I have confirmed this from multiple reviews that all the strategies and methods he teaches in his courses lead
to being his institute’s trader and trading through his preferred broker and deposit a certain amount of money which makes me think his opinions are not neutral and leads to conflict of interest.
> It looks like he is spending a lot of time teaching and marketing his institute, I have the same worry as everyone who has a bit of common sense, if he is such a successful trader, why does he not spend most of his time milking money from the markets ??? Why haven’t we seen a proof of profitable long-term track record ??

> Now I don’t mean to be judgemental but I don’t like him as a person as he has negative opinions about people in general. He has very aggressive marketing strategy which involves insulting every middle class person and calling them a ‘moron’ !!!. Basically, in his marketing, he is implying all of the following people are complete idiots:

and the list goes on and on…

Generally speaking, people who are successful in any career, they are good as a person as well and I haven’t found any good qualities in this man so I have now doubts on his success in trading career as well but thats just my opinion.
But we clearly seem to have some facts here that any of his ‘potential target student’ need to know before buying any of these courses.

Hello Jabran,

thank you for that… I completely agree on your point about Kreil’s people skills, and your link to the Huffington Post article makes for some difficult reading, showing Kreil at his worst - his comments on
people generally and on women specifically seem quite distasteful and really put me off him… I am not
one to defend or condemn on a whim, but certainly what you have posted does not paint a nice picture
of him, at all… That much seems true…

I would like to thank to people who have made their opinion available here. I was looking for reviews for his product and found this. I have to said I was totally into his product until recently. I changed my mind after watching his 10 secret interview and read the monkey stuff. If you made connection between these two, you could see that what he is trying to do is the same and replace them with himself on top of the food chain. I dont really like this. Since he criticize about the investment bank and hedge fund (which I believe to be true), he had to re-branding to Institute. I dont see any different here. Not any more. All opinion here is subjective.

Thank u for this share .
I also see this courses really useful for the new traders like me.
I think many peope still looking for it .-]
To additional for their education in the forex trading.

Hey All,

I thought I would jump in with my thoughts after reading this thread. I am in no way affiliated with Kreil, nor have I purchased his videos (can’t really drop that kind of money on videos). Nevertheless, I think he’s being tarred unfairly here.

It seems to me that there are a couple of differing opinions, and I’ll summarize them:

1. His videos are factual but basic, one could learn it all on investopedia and google.
  2. His whole schtick is a kind of pyramid scheme that you buy into, he just wants you to invest with him.
  3. He’s a misogynist or socially uncouth.

To point 1, as someone who has been teaching myself everything, the dearth of practical information on investopedia is very frustrating.
As a programmer, I appreciate that abstract explanations are next to useless. One of my most frustrating frequent experiences is trying to implement abstract mathematical formula in say for instance C, or Fortran etc. Since I am not a mathematician (I dropped out in the 6th grade), I find that people often don’t realize how much “mundane” knowledge goes into how they know what they know. Most people with deep theoretical understandings are worse than a trip to the dentist when you want to actually implement the theories - they take for granted their base of mundane knowledge.

While I am slowly building up that base of mundane knowledge (in math and finance), I can appreciate as a total newbie how un-useful most investopedia and google results really are.

As a person with an high level understanding of how computer programming works, I can appreciate that the basics are always the most important. Having a few solid basics will always get you farther than any sophisticated or nuanced understanding - or supposed understanding. I know plenty of theoretical programmers who can’t write programs to save their lives, and plenty of self-taught programmers who crunch code constantly. This is true for wood working (another hobby of mine) and music (another hobby), so I imagine it may be kind of true for financial markets and trading as well.

I’m not sure saying his videos are grounded in basics is a point against them, and considering the number of hours I’ve spent searching on google, investopedia and youtube, (hundreds of hours) if I could part with the money for his course, I would at least consider it, though I tend to love the act of learning on my own quite a bit. It’s yet another hobby of mine.

If anything, you are paying, what?, $1500 for someone (admittedly a bona fide expert) to have collected up all those articles and entries, all those spread sheets etc and put them all in one place - with explanations? I’m not seeing the downside if you can pay for it? People must not value their time.

One poster/reviewer goes through the list of videos and basically explains how each thing could be found on google.

Where? Google is a huge place.

Yeah - you see, that says nothing at all. Where to find it? How to trust it? There’s a lot of lies out there, a lot of scams!

Basically, in their point by point analysis, all they do is prove the usefulness of the programme. Now I’m seriously reconsidering if I should buy it after all - it sounds like it’s a steal at $1500. Other scammy looking programmes cost even more!

I think that review was a perfect example of over intellectualization and thinking you know more than an expert. Few people can take on the beginner’s mind. Sometimes the best teachers are incredible fools in everything but their expertise. Your ego always makes you want to find fault in others, keeping that in check so you can actually learn is the hardest thing to do.

I find the argument: They didn’t teach me enough, to be incredible.

On to point 2, this befuddles me no end. Everyone who sells any course is interested in making money from you - that part is obvious.

If you watched Kreil’s meetup videos, you’d know that his purpose is to sort the winners from the losers. He’s basically getting paid to recruit people to make him money. There’s an elegance to it that is instructive, at least.

Isn’t this also somewhat like what every elite military unit does? SEALs, SAS, Force Recon, Rangers, Scout Snipers … running out of elite units I know anything about but you get the point.

All of these organizations admit that they are looking for the %1 of recruits who can hack it. Who can prove they want it. The fact that Kreil makes you jump through hoops as a recruitment strategy into his hedge fund organization (or whatever) just seems like sound psychology and business sense to me.

What, did someone expect Kreil’d magically recognize their inner awesomeness and usher them through the gates of his enterprise just cause they paid him $1500?

The reviewer, and people in general, always say they aren’t expecting a magic bullet, but 100+ years of psychological research pretty much proves that most people rarely fess up to their childish hope. At least they are looking for an edge, to get something for nothing. It seems that Kreil’s perspective is that you grind it out, managing your risk. The conservative approach, they say! When it comes to a proper estimation of actual risks, we’re all conservative - or we end up dead. This whole: The riskier the road, the higher the profit, is nonsense. It’s like the old saying, there are bold soldiers and old soldiers, but no old bold soldiers.

Basically Kreil is, supposedly, teaching you to do with financial markets what millions of people intuitively do on World of Warcraft. Grind it out.

I do wonder about some people’s understanding of life and money.

As to point 3, I suppose it depends which you want more, reputation or money. If Hannibal Lector had information on trading that I thought was sound I’d post up to his cell with a bottle of Chianti and a questionably obtained liver. As Rule #189 stats: “Let others keep their reputation. You keep their latinum.”

As to the articles outrage of his manscusing, never complain, never explain. This all sounds consistent with his frame of reference to me. Wasn’t intending to date the dude, just watch his vids on trading.

I have no idea if I’ll actually ever buy his course, depends if I have the disposable income or not, I’m looking at a few and weighing them. I like the fact that his angles are obvious and not malicious.

Anyway, it’s cool if you don’t agree with my subjective and largely ignorant opinions. And I apologize in advance if anyone may be offended by my perspective.

Bumping this …

Anton is at it again:

Same rhetoric, condemning everyone and using words such as ‘raping’ to describe how retail brokers deal with clients… Again, as in the 2013 talk, there is a nugget of truth in what he says but it is aggressive marketing of the Institute of Trading and Portfolio Management…

Make of it what you wish…The video was temporarily taken down due to apparent breach of Defamation Law in the US… That is what you get when you use words like ‘rape’ and ‘fool’ and make claims about dishonesty on the part of everyone (except the Institute of Trading, of course)!

Your comment was of great help,
I would like to know if you took Anton’s course - the Professional forex masterclass - PFTM?
What would be the content and tools used?
Can you please describe?
thank you

Very interesting thread. I’m wondering what’s the success rate of this guy. He looks convincing for the first look.

1 Like

You would have to ask for an audited trading account but I am not sure that is the way to get to Anton’s good side!!

Seriously, though, he has traded at Goldman Sachs, etc. and also did trading in his own time before getting hired…

he talks about this in his Cass Business School interview…

I think he has talent, but of course his sales pitch and mannerism may not be to everyone’s liking…

There are other prop firms or people offering courses similar to his… indeed the hedge fund manager that he

appeared in Million Dollar Traders (2009) with, Lex Van Dam, has also a trading programme… and he is

a different character altogether.

So in the end if you are going to pay $$$$$ / £££££ for a trading course, go with whoever you find easier

to work with, given equal credentials…

If you take a look at his videos and indeed the TV programmes which @PipMeHappy mentions (they’re on u tub - you’ll find you will NOT be able to follow his lead with a binary system on a small trading account :slight_smile: