This is the scam alert for every trader of Just forex

I would like to note that I didn’t appoint myself myself as an expert, but as a person with experience in such thing. And the most important is that no false information and links was provided from my side. :thinking:

Thank you for your help and collecting all the links, it will help a lot.
I will make a deep research through each of this post. Hope I will be able to find details (evidence, payment method, wd/dp history, trading history) there and provide any advice for these guys.
@Trendswithbenefits Appreciate your work!

1 Like

I think yes.
I was introduced by a IB, it’s a friend of mine.
He has other Clients and he said that not only himself was accused, but also other IBs and Clients from Vietnam. Now the victim numbers is up to 200 so far.

Justforex have intend to mass hunt the Clients with big balances, usually with >5kUSD up to couple hundreds thousand $$$.

But the Clients with smaller balance around hundreds bucks or up to 1k. They all received an notification as fraud detection by JF AND STILL GET RE-FUND.

1. Holding Client’s deposit (even whatever they do) is no-no. Big violation from financial market.
  2. Justforex have fool people from posting a fake license on their websites.

Then even if they have good services but whenever they have a financial problem (example: covid-caused financial crisis…), they took all your money. From that moment, no more saying or explanation. You can’t even contact them then what should you do?

Sue the unregulated brokers? I don’t think so.

They have a Open Court to judge this case in FPA.
You can do a research on GG with keyword “Justforex usurp 900,000$ from Vietnamese Clients”.

What you said about my wrong broker selection, I totally agree.
My post just want to alert and prevent Others from being next Justforex’s victim.
@Kwabena_E @Trendswithbenefits @SirUddin

I heard someone mention that they were having problems the other day. A real shame to read this and that others are too.

1 Like

@Kwabena_E

1 Like

Hi @daoduyanh, Has Kwabena been in contact with any of you so far with more information.

This thread/topic went quite and fast… Kwabena arrived with all guns blazing and promptly disappeared.

I’ll stay out of any of the “Help me get my money back” threads in future…

I call BS on this whole JustForex rubbish…

That is too bad and if your money is at stake, I suggest you keep fighting for it. Good luck to you.