This stratagy based on parabolic sar

this stratagy based on parabolic sar 0.1 and 0.1
and awesome oscillator in higher time frames like 6hr{5 pips} , 8hr {10 pips}, 12 hrs{12pips},average… in mt5 it can be clearly visible … calculate higher highs and lower lows…calculate only one candle

buy signal:-when parabolic sar shows up signal and awesome oscilator is in green means its a buy signal

sell signal:-when parabolic sar shows down signal and awesome oscilator is in red means its a buy signal

you should watch charts carefully. high accuracy in bactesting test it

close trade when candle is completed
thank you sorry for wrong english

3 Likes

Thank you very much for sharing this strategy! By the way, which time frame do you prefer to use this strategy?

Clever… Trade the first candle on the change of PSAR direction, I have a similar PSAR strategy but not as simple as your example. You could alter the Min AF / Max AF and possibly improve the accuracy… Your english is fine…

Anilkumarfx is suggesting the clearest is the 5 min Chart and showing that the longer the TF the larger the pips…

The Chart shown is a 6 hour.

its better to trade in 2 hour candle onwords
you can collect average 5 pips on higher time frames
but dont forget you should calculate only one candle
you can collect 150 pips average on 2 pairs i suggest eurusd and gpbusd montlhy
with high accuracy
thank you

Thank you so much for this strategy! I feel like i would have to get used to my demo accounts before anything else. But, this might come in handy once I go live!

Thanks again.
Happy New Year!

Hi Anilkumarfx,

Here’s my analysis using your Sars 0.1, 0.1 and default Awesome Oscillator in MT4.
SARS and Awesome Oscillator demonstrate bullish alignment.

Upon breakout of 1.35301 level, Long GBPUSD.
Targets projection at 1.35601 level.
Immediate Support at 1.35000
Major Support at 1.34799

Feel free to comment anyone. By the way, i included a EMA96 on 15min chart.