This trader thinks you're probably not ready to go live if you're still doing this

Thats also my experience: at first more “day gambling” with small amount of real money untill you realize, that thats not the way to make the desired millions :rofl:
then trying around on demo accounts, blowing in the air some demo accounts until it seems your strategy works, and then testing the same successfull strategy under real conditions again-by the way, what kind of trader are you? (Time frame)

Great interview! Thank you for sharing :slight_smile:

@GLTrader I second this. Psychologically I can’t take a demo serious enough. It’s too fake for me. If I take a loss I know it can just be reset, and I have no emotions attached. I jumped into live with small amounts of capital, and put myself through a mental battle.

Capital can always, always, be remade for trading. You work a little harder, a little longer. While you do that step back and learn more. To me, there are no excuses. It can be done, and if someone wants it badly enough, they’ll find the way, period.

Thank you Quadricolor and Penelopip…

Ok, I will have a look at that when I get a chance.

Mandela’s government focused on dismantling apartheid by tackling institutionalised racism and fostering racial reconciliation. Those problems never existed before the Dutch/ Belgium invasion. Are you familiar with Leopold ll? But as you said, this is not a political forum where you can just tell one sided information without a back story.

I am very well aware of the atrocities committed by the Belgium King in the Congo, but there are a few differences here between him and the apartheid government. First of all the Dutch did not come to Southern Africa for their own personal gain, they stopped in the Cape, where they established a “refreshment station” for sea men on route to India. With time a colony was formed and that was how whites came to live in this country. Whites in South Africa never set out to murder millions of blacks, they moved north to find a new place to start a new life and what they found were black tribes killing off each other at tremendous rates, are you aware of the Masakhane wars where almost 4 million blacks, including woman and children were massacred? This is me giving you the facts of history, facts black people are trying to cover up or just never mention when they speak about apartheid and how bad it was. I am not trying to say that apartheid was good, but that which we have now is far worse and the racial reconciliation you mentioned is a myth, never before has our country been so divided as now. Whites are being marginalized and systematically killed, just look at the incredible number of farmers being murdered on a daily basis, is that reconciliation?! White people are battling to get jobs because incompetent blacks are being forced into positions because of the government’s policy of BEE, is that reconciliation?! The government and parties like the EFF and BLF is constantly calling for expropriation of white-owned land without compensation, is that reconciliation?! The EFF is making statements like “we are not calling for the slaughter of whites, at least not for now”, is that reconciliation?!
The most striking difference between Leopold II and what happened in South Africa is the fact that the majority of whites in this country voted against apartheid and voted for the release of Nelson Mandela, showing the huge hunger for reconciliation by whites, the same whites who are now being marginalized and murdered.
But that brings me to similarities in what happens after decolonisation, The Belgian Congo became Zaire, which was ruled by the dictator Mobutu Sese Seko …“Mobutu developed a totalitarian regime, amassed vast personal wealth, and attempted to purge the country of all colonial cultural influence. At the same time, he was given considerable support by the West and China, owing to his strong anti-Soviet stance. He was the object of a pervasive cult of personality.[1] During his reign, Mobutu amassed a large personal fortune through economic exploitation and corruption, leading some to call his rule a “kleptocracy”.[2][3] The nation suffered from uncontrolled inflation, a large debt, and massive currency devaluations”.
See any similarities with what is happening in South Africa right now? See any similarities with what happened in Rwanda in 1994?

Thanks for sharing this. I just got started on the forex journey and this is inspiring.

brown people lived in harmony before pale faced sun resistant caucasians came along. We thrive off the land and community naturally without taxes, modern government laws and corruption. Raised our own food and relied on our family and community to survive. The Hutus and Tutsis are a prime example of whites showing hierchary to lighter skinned brown people by intertwining their bloodline with ours and forcing your white savior on us. Check the records before invaders came along. Theirs plenty of books in circulation. Your kind is not meant for the sun, it strengthens us and depletes you.

Yes my dark faced sun attracting friend, the Hutus and the Tutsis, the Zulus and the Xhosas, etc etc. they all have one thing in common…none of them could or still can live in harmony, they fight and war and kill and consume as far as they go, in South Africa xenophobia is at it highest point ever. If us pale faced sun-resistant caucasians did not arrive at the southern point of Africa when we did, there would not have been one single black man left thanks to tirants like Dingaan. Yes my friend you raised your families in harmony, woman working in the fields while you strong men were sitting in the shade drinking beer brewed by these same woman, plotting your next raid or war on weaker tribes. Today we have taxes, brought on by clever pale faced caucasians, to help people like you to live better lives, so you can also be lifted out of the darkness you came from, taxes pay for your kids schooling, the roads you travel on, the electricity you use to warm yourselves and cook your food, the sewerage systems that take away your filth so it doesn’t accumulate and cause diseases thousands of you died of in the dark ages you come from. You can sit and suck up all the sun you want, all it will do is just darken your skins more, accentuating that which you have always been…children of darkness!

i am thankful for seeing this interview. it was an interesting read and informative. i am not ashamed to say i have a long way to go before being ready to go live but i will try to become more consistent. thanks.

1 Like

This is very good insight @Quadricolor all you said resonates with my situation about the demo account and missing out. I’m still learning and working with small accounts I think I’ll try a cents a/c Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Hello everyone! I would just like to thank anyone who has taken time to read my strategy and I am coming back to say I am still trading using this system. I don’t quite have as much time to do as much trading as I am really busy in my main employment, however it continues to work very well.

I still advise anyone to use what fits with their circumstances and tailor their own strategy. One thing that I noticed which really helps is following the longer term trends to help your trades, for example, looking at weekly trends is highly informative. The downside is that it can get boring waiting for a shorter term trend to align with the longer term one.

Good luck and trade safe!

1 Like