This Week's Question: What are Your Summer Plans?

Hi everyone!

From my last question the other week, it looks like most of us are mostly staying home during the weekends. Are any of ya’ll planning on changing that this summer? It’s really hot out there and a nice trip to the beach or even just the pool sounds really good right now.

Pools here are open now and I’m seeing roads just outside of lakes filled with cars!

With travel out of all of our plans for the foreseeable future, what will you be doing to have some sort of fun this summer?

I'll probably be hitting the pool especially now that they're enforcing social distancing! Share with us your plans - we might just get ideas from each other!
5 Likes

Less news, more reading! Books I should, more reading books.

2 Likes

I will work hard, I want to buy myself a new car

2 Likes

No pool for me… :cold_face:.We’re in the winter season here in South Africa… :sob:

1 Like

I got a bett with a business associate of mine with a certain goal we want to achieve ttill end of 2020. So we’re looking who is gonna be more succesfull in the trades and at the end we’ll go to Gran Canaria for couple weeks ahahaha… :sunglasses:

:trophy:

I decided that traveling in such a situation would not be the best thing in the world, so I will work to make another dream come true.

2 Likes

Stay home, stay safe, survive so we can fight another kitty dayy! :smirk_cat:
Kitty will chill with Youtube and PC games in the mean time! And… maybe learn a new skill or samtin. Dis kitty’s friends have started gardenin’ and bakin’. Maybe ill doo that too. :thinking:

But i doo miss sippin on coconut juice watchin’ the sunset while lounging on the kitty beach. :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

defintiely trying to enjoy summer before a potential second lockdown eh.

sticking to trading, keeping things real. also keeping a good eye on the crypto space!

hope yall have a great summer

1 Like

Ooooh. :open_mouth: Would that be safe? :open_mouth: Huhu. Anyway, it’s already the rainy season over here in my country, plus we still have an ongoing lockdown so… I guess, I’ll just be staying at home. :cold_sweat:

Might spell boring to a lot of people, but my plans include a whole lot of books. I’ll be catching up on a lot of reading. As tempting as a dip in the ocean sounds, I plan to stay indoors.

3 Likes

Not boring at all. A person would do anything to stay occupied when indoors and reading is one of the better options especially if it encourages personal growth in some sphere.

2 Likes

soudns good to me lol!!

Oh snap! Love a goal like this! When do you want to achieve this?

Hope you’re doing well over there! Just read about your 500k marker for COVID cases the other day.

Oh nice!

Ah yes, it truly sucks not being able to travel. Whatever that other dream is, you got that!

1 Like

Are you in one of the US hot zones? Hope not.

1 Like

Oh yes! Always nice seeing people learn new skillz. Read your feature btw - that was a really good one! Congrats!

Shoot. How many lockdowns you think will we have??

Pools here now, at least for my community, are by reservations only. So you need to schedule your visit first so they can limit the number of people in the pool. Honestly, this process might be better!

Ooh what genre of books are you into?

2 Likes

Thank you and stay pawesome! :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

actually, coronavirus changed all my goals because a lot of public places are unavaiable in my city. I will try to earn some money this month and to spend them on my family

1 Like

I almost collected the entire amount. Hope for the new year, I can give myself such a gift :slight_smile: