Thought I might as well say hello

I’ve been lurking in the forums for few months and thought I might as well get round to saying hello and introducing myself! :grinning:

I’m from Northern Ireland (yes that little place that’s causing all the trouble for the U.K. government in brexit negotiations). Only really about 4 months into this crazy forex journey, have finished the school of pipsology, read Murphy’s TA of the financial markets and candlestick charting for dummies (I know, I know, it was the first book I bought before going down the Forex/TA rabbit hole). Trading in the Zone (psychology and risk management really is the key to this) is next with a few others still on the list.

I’m currently in the process pulling together my journal and racking my brain with some serious excel formulae to get the calculations right to show me the right information when tracking my trades.

Hopefully I’ll develop some strategies early in the new year and start back testing for the next few months and pending their performance move to demo and then hopefully live trading sometime in the second half of 2019.

Anyway loving the forums, great source of information with little to no BS so I’m hoping I’ll be here for the long haul!

Happy Trading!! :v:

3 Likes

Hi Welcome!! I’m from the UK too. You Irish are always causing trouble :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I wish you loads of luck in your trading journey- everyone is so lovely here and I’ve received so much great advice since joining xx

1 Like

Hello in_for!! :smiley: Welcome to BP! :sunny: It’s been pretty amazing for me here so I hope you also get to enjoy your stay! :slight_smile: Best of luck on your forex journey and may the pips be ever in your favor! :blush:

1 Like

Most welcome in this community ,
hope you will enjoy whole activities we have ,
good luck

1 Like

@lillyw91 @ria_rose @Hadden thanks for the kind words and warm welcome! Hopefully it won’t take me too long before I’m able to constructively contribute fully to the forums!! :wink:

2 Likes

try to continue pips and beginners level , good wish for your trading life.

:pray::pray::pray:may the peeps favor you

only regular practice can favor on you , otherwise not. so focus on your learning with practicing.

Aww. :smiley: No need to worry about that! :stuck_out_tongue: I guess it’s great cause people here understand that learning forex really takes time so go ahead and take your time. :blush: I’m sure that you’d be very helpful once you really really know your way around the market. :smiley:

Hello and welcome to the community! Good luck in developing your strategies and hope to see more of you here. :slight_smile: