Thoughts on Amy Sangster of infiniteprosperity.com.au

I was watching a video on this and i found a video somewhere where she was “thanking them for lending her the car” yet the same car was in the pictures of her saying she owned it funny enough.
I had the same conversation today with a mate about why would they be chasing penny money when they are already making large money… each to their own heh

Just found this review. It’s scathing, to put it mildly.

Infinite-Prosperity - Trading Schools.Org

I didn’t know they are still around! I can’t keep up with this " Kardashian" :stuck_out_tongue:

Didnt know YOU were still here PNR…

Nice to see you around again, and hope your 2016 goals are all yours, and hope things are well in your life!

Take care, PNR

Hi there Money!! Great to see that you are still around! I took a break for a while. I’m still trading part time and doing well :slight_smile:

It will only gets better :slight_smile: Yep, New Year 2016 and I’m looking forward to it…

Thanks Money…hope you are doing well and your family :slight_smile:

Oh my, this thread is still going!

I even checked out the links and videos… :smiley: She has a new site now: amysangster.com.

This is a no brainer, Amy and lewis are marketing gurus. Not traders. Not one of them has worked for a financial institution ever.
Why would you pay another retail trader to teach you, your money is on the line here. 90/90/90 which is a commonly used saying in the financial sector. 90% of retail traders, lose 90% of they’re money, within 90 days! Ask them to produce details and qualifications.

There is a international data base where professional traders are registered. I have searched for them and they are not on the database funnily enough.

You can’t tell me you need to spend $599 to learn price action. Come on, with sites like Babypips, investopedia etc why would you even bother. They’re strategy returns 51% thats 4.13% or close to each month. You could probably flip heads or tails and have a better outcome.

Final word, these two a renowned for creating profiles and backing themselves up anonymously lol Any second now…Come on I know you’re there Amy and Lewis lol

Eurhm, but the financial institutional traders don’t trade like we do. They don’t care a lot about scalping or short-term price action. Hence, the retail traders may actually be even better in technical analysis than a lot of insitutional traders.

Financial institutionals, or at least head funds, prefer to work with traders with limited trading experience as they need to execute a trading strategy not to make one up themselves.

Ofcourse there are genius financial institutional traders but in my opinion it is mostly about how strong your nerves are for institutions like big banks.

So if there is a retail trader that has a proven track record of consistent profits I’d gladly pay $599 for learning their trade strategies (if I was interested in it).

With regards to that 90/90/90 rule, this still leaves 10% of traders who do make profits. :slight_smile: I also think that 90% of the insitutional freshmen will also fail to be a profitable trader on their own. :slight_smile: This has been proven in the 90s where a lot of professional option traders failed as the markets weren’t always bullish as they were used to and a lot of them failed when they started trading their own money as they were lacking the emotional management that kicks in when you earn your living by trading.

But I do agree, I am not impressed by Amy and that guy. :slight_smile:

I read a lot of the post here and came up with my own $500.00 plan to sale, and earn dumb money. As I sit at my old dell computer with FXCM trade station on and my dog ask to go for a walk, I go long. When he just lays there I go short. If he start to bark I increase my spread both stop and limits. When he moves to another room I stop bidding for the day. Now with my cat when she jumps on my desk I increase my amt from 10k to 25k. When she wants to go outside I lower my amt. When Both my dog and cat are watching me quietly I jump to a 100 stop and 400 limit on all my pairs. With the right marketing I should make $5,000.00 to add to my trading account per year. Any buyers out there.

1 Like

Hmmmm, competition… :frowning:

My system is better and only $499! I go long when the temperature is Higher in the city of the current market session than the average temperature of all the market sessions cities and I go short when the temperature is lower!

1 Like

Toekan.

My system is the dog and cat show plan. Your plan should be called the weather person plan.

A review from last year…