Thoughts on trading setup?

As long as the system is not too complex and has all the features required by that trader, I feel like it would give the trader an ideal experience. If however the system is cluttered with features that the particular trader will not use, it may create issues for the trader. I feel that a good trading system should allow the user atleast some sort of customization to atleast hide those features that he will not use.

Discipline must be followed to create a trading setup. Discipline and plan help to set up a good trade.

With discipline, a good amount of knowledge is also very important to set up a trade.

I have learnt quite a lot about setting up a trade but I still find these bar charts a little bit complicated.

Have you tried watching some videos or attending some online lectures? They have helped me a lot and maybe they can help you as well. And try automated trading for some time, you will get some idea about how your trades are performing. And if still you are not getting anything, try the feature of social trading. Turnkeyforex and Etoro can provide you with these features.

Iā€™d hardly think it is and even if it is, Iā€™d still prefer not to use it. Itā€™s always better to go ahead with the spontaneity that forex trading is and then make the changes in the strategy with tools and instruments that could help me win.

Itā€™s a rare thing but yeah if backed up by regulations, thereā€™s no harm trying.

My mistakes even though very silly and huge made me a better trader than I am currently.

I just know that a good strategy makes your trade better. Itā€™s not one of the things but the only thing that contributes towards making a trader successful. Your strategy is backed by the kind of indicators and Eas you use. Your risk toleranceā€¦Everything is a part of your strategy.

Youā€™ll need to build a system of rules and routines around your particular strategy.
I wrote an e-book full of chart examples, templates, and rules which shows you exactly how to do this, and it works with any given trade strategy.

Stick to the plans and routines and the probability of consistent profitability is significantly increased.
Good luck and donā€™t give up.

[Removed for Forums Policy violation]

Good initiative. But need to be careful enough to deal with the trades.