Tickmill now UK FCA regulated?

Yes they may be archived but you can always ask it back and it’ll be fully functionable and ready to trade.

They have very good LP’s as spreads after rollover times are really tight, some smart guys use EA to make near-guaranteed profit… But my usual time of trading activity is London session, no questions to execution and spreads when full crowd woke up :slight_smile:
Btw what can you say about them, any tips on how I can better use their platform?

well, no universal recommendations, though I could advice you to subscribe to their rebate service to get part of your costs reimbursed…
More than half of my spreads return to my account

Anybody knows when Tickmill introduces bitcoin? Is it among their strategic plans of development?

Well it’d be an ideal option as trading BTC with FCA regulated entity is much safer than on exchanges that may be hacked or crash at any moment. I also believe they manipulate price as it was on Friday when bitcoin bounced from 3K to 3.7K within one hour. Its really incredible with hundreds of billions of capitalization.

I obviously don’t work with them, but still it’s great thing to hear as regulation is so important for clients security and it’s great to have solid regulation. So, it’s a great move in my view.

Yeah professional traders realized that offshore regulations must be avoided due to vague terms of services and limited responsibility. FCA license is a completely new stage, i.e. prerequisite for experts to deal with a company.

Which broker are you trading with?

Is this true that even if Tickmill is now under FCA, non UK residents are not guaranteed any safety for their funds by FCA???

Why? Every broker which is under FCA contributes to compensation fund which covers up to 50K Pounds

The 50K pounds compensation fund is per Broker or per client under the broker??

Quick question:
Do you know the difference between a broker being licenced and regulated in a certain country?
https://register.fca.org.uk/shpo_searchresultspage?search=Tickmill&TOKEN=3wq1nht7eg7tr

Tickmill is licenced, NOT regulated by the FCA.
Meaning they can provide services in the UK that they are regulated for in another country.
I stand to be corrected but the way I understand it - this means that even if there is a problem, you will have to deal (address your grievences) with their regulator not with their licence provider (FCA).

1 Like

Of course per client. Big brokers like Tickmill have hundreds of thousands traders