Time to crack some pips ICT style!

Well done, just want to let you know I think this is Type 1 Divergence and doesn’t show a stinger.

Type 2 is a continuation divergence I believe.

This is a perfect short for the Trading Model ICT gave me, just to bad I missed it today.

Keep up the good work.

Haha oops, my mistake! Thanks for pointing that out :slight_smile:

Beautiful trade my friend!

I was only around for LO today, i waited for the Judas up to blow out the highs from last week and entered at 1.3271… I took off 1/4 at +25 pips, but then got stopped at BE before the drop, so missed out on the major pips :frowning:
But still, id much rather be 0.37% up, than down :smiley: lol
Glad somebody got the pips on that move today…

Good hunting… Ill be on the prowl tomorrow :wink:

Wack!! Traded against the H4 market flow and paid the price dearly!

My reasoning for entering long would be that we were in the buy pivot zone, and the price had made a Judas swing lower into a potential area of support (OTE from a few days back). Ah well, that’s how it goes!! :slight_smile:

Pair: EUR/USD
Bias: LONG
Entry: 1.3187
Exit: 1.3157
Result: [B]-30 pips[/B]

Nice, went long cable at 1.6160, hoping to see the daily ADR high. Let’s hope :smiley: I will post my analysis asap.

Hmmm can anyone tell me what the high of the day has been for cable so far please? :slight_smile:

I have 6214 as the high today so far. Btw nice entry, looking forward to your analysis. :slight_smile:

nice one muscles! you caught the low of the day man! did you get in at LO or NYO? looking forward to your analysis too. I saw a set up on the Fiber today but it was in hind-site by about an hour, I posted it on the millionaire guild thread.

Keep up the good work bro!!

Sorry this is so overdue, yesterday was pretty hectic!

Pair: GBP/USD
Bias: LONG
Entry: 1.6160
Exit: 1.6200 (50%), rest sitting with stops at BE
Result: [B]+40 pips[/B] (50%)

It’s actually quite strange that I would go against the H4 market flow again having just experienced a nice loss on Wednesday doing the exact same thing. But nevertheless, it worked :stuck_out_tongue:

Reasons for entry:

1. Judas swing down into major support level (1.6160)
  2. 1.6160 had proven itself as a strong support level in the past (scroll back a couple of days and take a look)
  3. Pivot Buy zone at S1 (we touched this during LO, my entry was when price came back down to 1.6160 during NYO)
  4. Type 1 divergence on H1
  5. OTE on M15 Chart

I see the bad moon arising.
I see trouble on the way.
I see earthquakes and lightning.
I see bad times today.

Don’t go around tonight,
Well, it’s bound to take your life,
There’s a bad moon on the rise!

Translated: I’m scared of the NFP print this month :stuck_out_tongue:

Just an update - I haven’t traded the past couple of days, I’ve just been swamped with other things (joined a new gym) and so I haven’t checked the charts in awhile, but I did notice we dropped below 1.30, very interesting! :wink: I will hopefully be back up and running tomorrow or Thursday, raking in the pips ICT-style! :stuck_out_tongue:

Finally back up and running! :smiley:

Right so straight back into the fray starting tomorrow! Whether I take a trade or not is a different story, but nevertheless, I have decided to also include the myfxbook link I mentioned before, so that I can’t hide away any glaring errors :wink: I want to maintain full transparency, so please also feel free to point out my lapses in risk management and trading at inappropriate times of day.

Time to really start building wealth!

Just to point out; my goal in trading is to build up a small account to something huge using the wonders of compounding, so I have no intention of withdrawing any of this money. I will, however, be making withdrawals from the accounts of others, God-willing :stuck_out_tongue:

Speaking of withdrawals, I just made my first one :stuck_out_tongue: A nice EUR/USD long from 1.2919, taking half off at 30 pips :slight_smile:

I will post my analysis later, still at work at the moment :slight_smile:

Man am I trading like a retard :confused: I’m going to take a break for a week or two until things have settled down with the job - I am repeating my same mistakes from before, the most significant of which would be trading without proper charts and the usual ICT tools…

So see you guys soon! :slight_smile:

OK, I’m back at it again after a nice little break :slight_smile:

Took 2 trades today, one at LO and one at NYO, both shorts since my bias is short this week.

Bias: Short
Entry: 1.2546
Exit: 1.2580
Result: [B]-34 pips[/B]

Bias: Short
Entry: 1.2573
Exit: 1.2509
Result: [B]+64 pips[/B]

I will include my analysis after work :slight_smile: In conclusion I think the LO trade was a loss because I entered even when I knew the ideal entry would be around 1.2580 (my stupidity ;)). Nevertheless, a bit of positive progress to reaching break-even again is always welcome!

I think its scary, i take a lot of the same trades you do! lol
Posted mine in Millionaire guild thread… I got in at the 1.258 at LO, but could have even got in at 1.26 fig…
Still got mine open, but taken 3/4 off

Have a good weekend :smiley:

LOL! I left the trade open by accident because I thought I had closed! :stuck_out_tongue: So in the end I actually got more! :smiley:

Nice! :smiley:

1. My target for GBPUSD was 1.5600 as shown below. This was primarily due to the fact that we hadn’t yet reached the 161.8 level on the Monthly Trader’s Trinity, so this week I was waiting for a nice opportunity to get in short, and that arrived during this morning’s LO.

1. Price rose nicely during LO and just took out the previous day’s high at 1.5716 (was hoping for an entry of 1.5720).

2. Market flows were bearish, so no reason not to take that short!

3. In addition, there was some nice bearish divergence between EU and GU during LO and between GU and USDX.

Pair: GBPUSD
Bias: SHORT
Entry: 1.5710
SL: 1.5740
Exit: 1.5641 (S1 Pivot)
Result: [B]+70 PIPS[/B] (Closed entire position for this amount, as I was unable to access my broker at work)

Would someone be so kind as to let me know what the ADR is for GBPUSD :wink:

Those are GMT

Those are NY

BTW: Great trade!

Wow, turns out that it was a cracker! :stuck_out_tongue:

I managed to pick up a cool 70 pips on this boy! Best of all - I’m back in the green again! :smiley:

My aim was to target the 1.5600 level, I could’ve taken 100 pips if I’d just held my nerve! But nevertheless, NO COMPLAINTS :smiley:

Time to really start building wealth!