Time to open a live account

Why do you keep on bumping ancient, inactive threads to produce these brief, trite generalities, Rosolite?!

There should be a lot of practice on demo before open a live account. do practice as much as you can . Try to manage a limited amount of capital so that you may know your real skill of trading . Then open live account with small investment , it will give better idea how much you learned all about trading.

I agree, start small to monitor your progress, and if ever loses occur it could be what you can afford to lose.

The good time to open an account is when you had experience of demo trading for several months. This will make you able to manage your risk then live trading will not dangerous for traders. I think one can judge well when he should go for live trading.

You’ve already bumped this very old thread once, on the previous page, to make a fatuous post which helped nobody. What made you think it would be a good idea to do the same thing [B][U]all over again[/U][/B]?!?!

Just a little hint for you, Rosolite, but sometimes it does help to [I][U]read[/U][/I] the thread before replying to it! :rolleyes: