To Acomplish my dreams

In the world we live in today, There is never much certainty and security in things. I want to have a healthy, safe lifestyle and enjoy it to the fullest. I want to be able to help my family and those people I care about. Be financially free and the rest. So I’m hoping to reach this through trading :slight_smile:

Welcome ReneePG! Just remember… anything worthwhile won’t come easily. As long as you are committed and focused anything is possible!

Welcome Renee. I hope you achieve your goal. Just keep these things in your mind when starting with trading,

1. There is no short cut to become richer. Even trading requires great skills and experience.
  2. Practice makes a man perfect, just like demo practicing will give you confidence to trade in the real world.
  3. Deep research and knowledge is the key to succeed trading.
  4. Most important, capital management. All the above mentioned factors will fail if you ignore the 4th point.

Happy Trading :slight_smile:

Welcome! My advice would be to realise forex is long term and 95% of people fail.
It can be an income but it is not easy and will take years.

I never thought I would be able to do this much with forex trading. It didn’t only change the way I earned money but also filled me with confidence that I can do so much in life. I am here with the hope of helping new traders understand that keep patience, because you won’t make money from the beginning.

It is sweet that you want to help out your family by trading forex. You can start your learning journey at the School of Pipsology. Good luck.