To all the newbs, psuedo newbs and uninformed traders that are still losing

All that’s past, want to see something up to date?

Today was a no news day, so it’s the US to the fore.

Eur/Usd has just reached a DT at the weekend, would price fall back or would it break out?:

Edit: FA says will likely breakout, but that’s a different day.

1 Like

Hi @peterma… These methods allow you to see when price is artificially being held up (or down) while the LP " Movers & Shakers" are busy accumulating positions in the opposite direction, then when they mark the price correctly and profit as it plunges or spikes into their “killing zone”

Perfect example last night (UTC +10) on the GBPUSD (as well as EURUSD)… Artificially held up around 1.3180ish for ~60 mins, then a major reversal down as far as 1.30840, 25 pips in 15 mins. Because you can see the “background” had already gone in the opposite direction…it’s a lot safer to go big once the move is on… let the market go on a liquidity hunt and spike down…

Your TP is amongst the stops to be hit…

London Open 24-07-2018

Play1. GBPUSD, EURUSD in accumulation mode for 12-14 hours…

Play 2. Push the price down for 6 hours, traders sumise it’s in a down trend… …

Most will open shorts…

Play 3. Spike price up 50 pips in 3-4 quick candles (30 mins),“induce panic buying and selling”.

Smash all the shorters, retail newbies and everyone else in the way…

Manipulation 101… Wash…Rinse…Repeat… Just as demonstrated in the videos…

No need for Indicators for this type of strategy… NNNice profit x 2…

1 Like

London Open 25-07-2018

Price pushed down 12 pips after 8.00am open, then 11 pips back up … the squeeze phase

8:30am (UK) EURUSD price is pushing up 1.16940 with 35% Buyers and 65% Sellers…?

Which way do you think price is going to go from here???

8:35am 30% Buyers - 70% Sellers a last ditch accumulation phase… price is now 1.16935

9.00am a stopout run back up 10 pips… How dare others profit from our move…

Need a bit more liquidity, spikes straight back down…Wash…Rinse…Repeat…

~35% Buyers to ~65% Sellers?? is always going to move to the Sell side… artificial prices…

Is the different day approaching?

Pre - London Open 27-07-2018 6.45am (UK)

XAUUSD is currently 1224.50 and ready to spring up somewhere near the 1234ish level.

Price as been held tight for the past 9 hours…

My software signaled at 6.30am so Lets see…

Its being held smack bang in the centre of the range…ready for the UK Open

Hey, never be hopeless if you are still losing. Do some research about the mistakes in your previous trading. You should have to avoid those mistakes in the future if you want to become a successful trader like others. You should also have to control your emotions while trading. Thanks

Hi T, I disagree with everything you wrote on this thread, you sound like you have adopted I Can’t Trade’s philosophy.

The Ever Tired Of The Paranoia VIPER

My heart sinks when I read threads like this, all this does in confound new traders even more, a new trader just doesn’t understand the way the markets work, and this will just add to their problems and complicate trading even more.
To all new traders the markets are not against you, take time to understand the figures involved, the amount of money traded each day.
To help you with this, I’ll give you an example; if you had 1 million dollars in 1000 dollar bills stacked up high on top of each other, how high do you think it would stand? . . . . 20ft, 30ft, no 4 inches, it would be 4 inches tall. Sit there and think about that for a minute.

Now if you had a stack of 1 trillion dollars how high do you think that would be? Nearly 60 miles high.

Think about how much money is traded each day on the forex?

Do you really think they give a damn about the retail trader?

This should give you an idea of how much money is needed to move the markets.

1 Like

@BufferBloat, Your view of FX Markets appears to be indecisive… but hey, now you’re not too sure…

Ahhh yes… You really should read some factual details about Brokers, the markets, about pairs and volumes per second required to move them…

@Trendswithbenefits not sure what your getting at, brokers are a necessary evil, not found a way around that, but at the same time to say markets are being manipulated to hit the retailers is very naive.

If you are unhappy about it, stop trading. I agree with @TradeViper, I would suspect you’ve lost a lot of money and are looking for something to blame.

Wow… another newbie to the forum that doesn’t bother to read…or research…

lol the whole point of this forum or for new comers, people have to start somewhere, as did you.

I read that post when it first came out. Again brokers are a troublesome necessity to trading.

If your making money, how about helping people instead of discouraging them

I’m not here to discourage… only to give New Traders a balanced glimpse of the big picture…

Research… I have responded to Hundreds of posts from new traders here, from where to find hard to get Indicators to whole trading strategies laid out and traded live… hence the Wow…

I can’t believe I missed this. Mikey, what’s up Dog, hope ya’ll are ok in MikeyLand

The Ever Late To The Party VIPER

Hello All,

To all beginners or newcomers, let me recommend I would like to give some tips:
Always have control of your funds and trade with a broker regulated
it also means don’t use systems the authority to trade for you
try to catch in the beginning several pips on each trade, it will start accumulating
even a simple RSI and MACD is good enough to make profits
looking for market signals from your broker just better shoot yourself, and if you go around looking for market signals check if you and your investment are on top of the priority
gorillasbiz

Have to say I’m a little disappointed how this thread turned out. Visiting a trading forum has very little benefit most of the times.

Concentrate less on the manipulation and more on profitable moves - be yourself.

Not many know this, but the biggest manipulators of a currency are their respective central banks. That is why there is a thing called range.

good luck