To continue or not?

There are many types of traders out there. Some people will sit out for a time and watch what’s happening. They will read books which I would readily endorse!
Trading is a lifestyle, a choice which you want to explore. It’s not always about the money. If it is then you might want to reconsider its impact on your life.

You really need to stick with it. There is important teachings all the way up to the last lesson. Once you get though all of them you will have all the basic knowledge you’ll need to start.

I really like the way you think about trading. So, as you said, it’s a life style. Tell me more about it.

I decided to continue learning in this style (only the lessons on BabyPips), so now I have finished lesson 100 / 361.

I hope I won’t have moments when I wonder if it makes sense to continue.

There’s no reason for anyone to give up trading merely because they have been doing it wrong for a long time.

In my case, I was only talking about the learning phase with the help of lessons.

Regarding transactions, I haven’t made any transactions yet, not even on a demo account.

1 Like

Don’t give up on your aspirations. Set realistic goals, be patient, and keep learning and practicing. With dedication and perseverance, you can work towards becoming a profitable trader. You got this! :muscle::blush:

1 Like