To those who have traded a small account ($100-500) in the past, what happened to that account?

in my case ,i didn’t grow it ,because it would took too long .
once my $100 ac work ,i instantly fund it another 5k for further test out
after that would be 10k ,30k time is too precious for a profit proofed strategy.

1 Like

What’s the ideal amount you’re looking at?

Yeah thinking about this too. Perhaps in 2024 is when I’ll start to put in some more $$.

Lol I love it! It’s a $500 tuition fee!

Oh wow that’s awesome. Good for you!! Will you be increasing your account size? :slight_smile:

Oof I’m def still too scared to do that. What are your tips for trading when there’s a big event coming up?

Lol. Thank you! And also yes, @THE_GOATE has done v well indeed!

How’s your account doing now? Or have you moved on to trading bigger accounts?

Oh nice. Good for you. I don’t have that much extra cash lying around unfortunately :sweat_smile:

I did not pursue it further than that. It was too stressful. So I gambled my way into a prop firm and somehow got funded. I say “somehow” because I was not so comfortable trading under pressure during the evaluation but somehow I made it through.

Yeah I can imagine!!! Are you still funded by a prop firm?

Yep. I am managing two accounts from two different prop firms (one from each firm)

Well firstly I believe the strategy I employ works best if you are scalping. Secondly I posted a video of said strategy among those ten videos I put up here. Thirdly, test it out on a demo account a few times before deciding if you want to do it on a live account…preferably on a small account.

Started at $500. I was up 10% within a couple weeks. Couple more weeks I got too confident and I’m down…, about 30%. So recovering. Not following my rules!

Love you girl :rofl:

Why do you say that?

Right now, i am calculating with a maximum deposit of 30.000 €. I am thinking about increasing this to 35 or 40 to reduce the risk % in 2024 a bit. This is how my “scaling plan” looks for the next 2 years.

Good stuff right here

Back at ya! But more importantly, how’s your account doing now lol

1 Like

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:. Everything is way better right now. It’s like trading maturity :joy:

Awesome. Wish that for all of us :joy:

1 Like

Nice one, I love the fact that your risk management is consistent, sure, with a $100 one can have a good practice on the market

You didn’t really specify how long is “a while now.” But growing your account by 33% is definitely going the right direction!

If you’re consistently profitable, at some point you’ll be able to increase your position size and still stay within your risk parameters. Or if you can, deposit more into the account. If you can safely trade larger positions, your percentage increase will be about the same, but the account balance will grow faster…

I blew up several small accounts. I look at it as a cost of learning. You need the real money account to test your trading psychology.