TOBY'S 600 SECONDS BREAKOUT SYSTEM ( Ratio 1:2)

yep,positive 30+pips

Just placed a buy order on the nzd/usd as I have to run off to work in about 20 minutes :frowning:

nzdusd is not inside bar, but good luck to your trade soul!

Hmm, weird, I have the low as 0.83195 for both previous candles so I took it. We’ll see how it goes.

audusd taken out. less 50 pips.

Stop loss hit on aud/usd…next time will get it back doubled;)

Anyone else in the usdchf short from a few days back? Just stop lossed out also =( brought me back all square for the week.

ye mate…this week is so weired and unpredictable…we are gonna pull it all back with huge bonus…arent we?

Yep…we will:D I should have known that the AUD/USD trade will turn because the price was at pretty important resistance (1.0800) and also formed an indecision candle…next time we will be more carefull

Looks like there is a setup for a long on the EUR/JPY. Toby123, when are you going to post your other strategy?

Thanks

agree…

Tempting to look at an early entry prior the rules. What do you think Littlemay?

i m gonna follow TOBY’s rule when the market open…

probably best, thanks

I’m waiting for the same, market opens then I’ll see if the signal is still valid

regarding the eurjpy, the last two candles look like a pair of tweezers (reversal signal).

I’m waiting also for market open on Eur/JPY

you are right KingKaivar…but also the price is sitting on support…we will see what happens

Yeah, another thing in its favour is that the next resistance level is around 105.000 so there’s plenty of room if the inside bar does breakout in favour of the trend. I’ll most likely enter a pending long once the market opens tomorrow.

You are right…plenty of room. Hopefully the market open will be under the future pending order.