TOBY'S 600 SECONDS BREAKOUT SYSTEM ( Ratio 1:2)

^ Yep. I think it’s a worthwhile system to use if you’re time-poor or have a job. It’s also a great tool to use for anyone who wants to diversify their trading strategy.

How do you guys handle Sunday night candle?
Do you consider it as being part of Friday or Monday? Or is it a daily candle on its own, generating a lot of inside days?

Thanks

focus only monday-friday candles, ignore the sunday candle.

Thanks for the quick reply :slight_smile:
When you say ignore sunday candle, does it mean that Monday can be an inside day of last Friday?

if monday bar is inside bar compare to friday bar, then thats counted, but pls put pending order according the slope of sma21.
hope that help, can you pls put your result here so people can see the potential profit of this system thanks.

AUDUSD - 18 and 19.1.2012 you have 2 inside bar…50sl and 100 tp…today close profit with 100 pips. if you want more you have it…friday was entry and today is close with 100 pips TP
NZDUSD - 19.1.2012 inside bar…20.1.2012 start with buy…not close yet…49 pips profit now 0.8099 - 18.47gmt and still open if we get there tp = 0.81510…but today failed close 100tp only for 10 pips…high 0.8041…

others pair still wait for confirm inside bar…or get new inside bar…

thanks for posting your result!
first of all i dont trade nzd/usd but i was watching the chart for you nearly hit take profit 100, short of 8 points if you follow the strategy, why you close the trade? i keep telling people to let the system work patience is needed here (either you win or lose)!! anyway thanks for posting your result here keep posting buddy
!!!

only close audusd…other is still open…for audusd i have decide that for now is ok 100 pips…
i know you have list of trade pairs and i have 3 more pair for trade…its nice to read that system you write here and i hope that new traders will try system is simpl and ok…

keep it up crashgtti, im happy that you like the system!!!:slight_smile:

this looks like dean saunders 10 minute forex wealth builder strategy

who is dean saunder? lol sorry can’t resist…

I’m glad I’m not the only person who traded the AudUsd and NzdUsd. :slight_smile: Both hit their 1:2 R:R TP targets. :slight_smile:

toby, do you trade other candles like pinbars or dojis?

whop ,whop :wink:

i do indeed, but focus really with this system and my new ferrari ea with manual intervention.

Hi, If a inside bar is not formed I should not put orders ?
What you mean about 21 sma should not be flat ? flat is no horizontal ranging ?

Best regards

pls read post#1 all the answer of your questions is there :wink:

guys looks like we have inside bar again forming on nzd/usd in few hours, based on sma21 we’re going long TP100 SL50enjoy!!! ( do not enter yet wait for bar to close):wink:

Yes, I will try my first trade on it.
Between… toby, do you have a script that automate the buy or sell ?
I ask you because I dont know how to calculate the 5 pips above or bellow the previous inside bar… how you do it ?

Thank you

nope sorry, it easy to do it, if you check the chart nzd/usd chart now, if stay that range, at the moment high is 0.81192 so you add 5 pips = 0.81242 your pending order( 5 digit broker) …wait for candle to close.