TOBY'S 600 SECONDS BREAKOUT SYSTEM ( Ratio 1:2)

do you use MT4?

sorry…i did buy it actually…is it buy stop or buy limit? what is the difference?

littlemay, how long you’ve been trading and using mt4? im sorry i think you really need to learn on how to use mt4 love to help you but don’t have time, perhaps maybe kingkaivar might help you with this, again sorry! all the best for you and hope you not trading live yet, cheerio!!

i m doing practice with my demo acct tho…i m not used to make pending order…i trade manually…

So far so good. I am up 50 pips with NZDUSD and 55 pips with USDCAD and locked in 30 pips on each. Really liking those inside bars!

perhaps this might help you:
Sell Stop Order is placed below the Market price.
Buy Stop Order is placed above the Market price.

Sell Limit order is placed above the Market price.
Buy Limit order is placed below the Market price.

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

i got already 100 pips with USD/CAD…

Sell Stop Order is placed below the Market price.
Buy Stop Order is placed above the Market price.

Sell Limit order is placed above the Market price.
Buy Limit order is placed below the Market price.

well done buddy!

well done buddy!!! keep sharing your journal here!!

Hopefully USDCAD can break parity. Otherwise may have to tighten my stop before bed.

I will keep posting my future trades. So far 6 for 6 in the green!

i dont move my stop loss wait for the system to do thier job, thats the reason i put 600 seconds sytem check once a day for 10 minutes(LESS STRESS)… like this time in my live account 5 pips before hit the profit in nzdusd and few pips for usdcad too…if the market turn against me, oh well more inside bar in the future .

extra smart money …

no…i trade one at once in the same pair…but i have eye on it and i will check when will be finish.and be prepare for next same situation…i like patience on trade…but i see its nice 2x trade…

i try this on silver and gold - inside bar (this is on demo!!other trade is real!!) and there is a result for silver: 24.1.2012 inside bar buy 32.54, tp 33.54, sl 32.04…today tp close

i dont move my stop loss wait for the system to do thier job, thats the reason i put 600 seconds sytem check once a day for 10 minutes(LESS STRESS)… like this time in my live account 5 pips before hit the profit in nzdusd and few pips for usdcad too…if the market turn against me, oh well more inside bar in the future .

I have been checking every few hours and moving my stop above/below each support/resistance level as they are broken and retested. Removing the risk by locking in profits causes me less stress.

BOOM !!! 100 pips nzdusd!!! enjoy guy!!!

usdcad next, waiting for 120 pips!!!..yawn.

nice…now i know for future trading :wink:

i’ve never trade my system on gold and silver keep us update!!! let see what happen!

on my trade need fall 40 pips to close tp… when did you sell? my sell is 1.00620…