TOBY'S 600 SECONDS BREAKOUT SYSTEM ( Ratio 1:2)

IDK, but when you stop hearing from a system’s author, it usually means they’ve blown up (or at least it’s not a good sign).

To be quite honest I dont know who really trades this anymore

Looking back on things yeah it could work if you apply correct rules I guess

I must say as I have been told, indicators basically just give you what has happened in the past so far, as you would know, I have started working with fib lines and also PA, works well but again I am in the beginning stages of learning about this, seen some good results from people who been trading PA for long

[QUOTE=“Icequebe;613975”]To be quite honest I dont know who really trades this anymore Looking back on things yeah it could work if you apply correct rules I guess I must say as I have been told, indicators basically just give you what has happened in the past so far, as you would know, I have started working with fib lines and also PA, works well but again I am in the beginning stages of learning about this, seen some good results from people who been trading PA for long[/QUOTE]

Hi Icequebe. I am learning PA with volume at Petefader threads.

301 Moved Permanently

Pretty good approach. Besides the guy has a good YouTube Chanel with excellent information. The thread is active with many others learning and many others helping out.

It get some time to grab the concepts and put them together in live trading but when you get it starts to put money in the bank. I recommend it.

Hope this helps.

Good luck!

I traced the author to a facebook group, where he is adverstising his signals at 99 USD a month. He is coming out with outrageous claims of daily pip gains, but he will open the same position with a 10 pip gain maybe 10 times or more and count the pips gained as 100!!! I dont know what system he is using, but I doubt whether it is this. I tried this a couple of times and it was profitable. However, trading opportunities in the daily charts are few and far between.

Hi. I have done some back testing with forex tester 2. I too like this system but when markets are choppy the draw down can eat profits away to below initial starting balance. However you say you have evolved this system without confusion of the 21sma. Im interested to know what filter you use to reduce the losses? I would love to back test this again.

What is your skype contact incrediblenitin?

hi guys…

does anyone still trade this system?

are you having any success uptill today…

would like to hear from you and your results…

pls do reply…
thanks…