Too legit to quit

does anyone know of a legit fx group that teaches how to become a successful trader…?

Jose, a very good question. At the risk of being censored I I have learned and continue to enjoy learning from the Apiary Fund. While not 100% free it is very reasonably priced.

Hi Jose, not only the legit fx group. The broker that I use also offering free weekly web minar and they explain step by step how to see today market trend.

The Pipsology School is a legit place to learn become a successful trader :smiley:

2 Likes

Not to mention, it’s free!

2 Likes

and better than anything out there.

I think everyone loves school of pipsology.

Exactly! This is because of huge efforts made by babypips, not to satisfy their own but for us. I have never seen anything like this one. They deserve more praises.

I have another favorite website but it was typing course. This is very good if you want to speed up your typing. Love to see more websites like these two.

This past weekend, I found a site called TradeMentors that offers online courses taught my master trader Lan Turner. I started the first course, which is about an hour long, last night. The content was super helpful, so I can’t wait to view the other videos that are on there. It’s free to sign up for his courses, which was a bit surprising, but I think you might have to pay for some of them,still need to go through the entire site.

after researching I have found that apiary is a scam

Jose, please explain why you would say that?

BTW I receive no compensation in any way or form for replying to you about this program.

I just googled and read an article and there they go into more detail as to why it is a scam. check it out. but you said you’re a member

@jose03, I’d be glad to review the article you read or any other. Just post the URL.
Yes, I am a subscriber and trade with the fund every day. I have been onboard with Apiary since about 1/1/17.

I also like Babypips educational material. Anyway neither are a scam.