Top Alt-Coins 2018

You can always buy the dip and average out the price of your initial investment.
Example:
you bought 1 BTC at 16k
Now at 8k you buy 2 more. That would make your break even level at - 10666,66.
I got into ETH at 945$. That being said it’s only 0.05 ETH (about 50$ at that time), so now I`ll just hold it until it bounces back. Which it will once the massive exploit that was uncovered last month is patched.

Why don`t you just move the mining power to another coin like Monero or Dash?

That’s the plan. Let’s see how this one plays out. I have a feeling that this isn’t the bottom. :sweat_smile:

I hope everything works out because mining difficulty is high, electricity is high, and ETH is low. :cry:

ETH is still the most profitable to mine.

too risky now :smiley: maybe more deep will coming soon :\ depend on bitcoin…
what do u think?

1 Like

I agree. When the price of BTC was still $9,800, the guy I follow on twitter (not sure if I’m allowed to mention his Twitter handle) said it would play out as: down to $8,700-$8,800 > bounce to $9,400-$9500 > down to $7,700-$7,800 > bounce to $8,400-$8,500 > down to $7,200. So far only the movement downward to $7,200 hasn’t happened yet. :sweat: But who knows what’s going to happen? Only time will tell… :cold_sweat: How about you what do you think is next?

1 Like

My top for 2018 will surely include CNX.
I’ve learned about it in October 2017 and I’ve been investing in it science then.
Cryptonex coin shows amazing price growth, in addition it has pos mining:

To get the reward from mining (12% annually), you need to register a web wallet, buy CNX coins, transfer the coins to the desktop wallet and keep it online as long as possible.

I like that I don’t have to spend money on miners and video cards, but still receive mining reward everyday.

This looks suspiciously like a spinnof of the BitConnect scam.

Have you even read the article? It is absolutely senseless and the author has no idea what he is speaking about: he says they don’t have pages in social nets while I’m subscribed to their official Twitter and Fb pages and read their bitcointalk thread; he says their website is fake, but it doesn’t seem to be fake at all; his only argument is that their airdrop is suspicious - omg! He looks like he has never received airdrops before)

Look, if you’re here to shill a coin that you’re a bagholder of - do it the smart way and throw it in a list of well known and semi-known coins that others will recognize.
So far having a site, twitter and FB accounts does not prove anything. Is it a money-grabbing attempt? Maybe and maybe not. Only time will tell.
From where I stand - it’s not worth the time, effort and risk.

If I wanted to do that, I would really do it in a more elegant way, but I’m here only to share my experience.
Of course, it doesn’t prove anything I only say that the article isn’t reliable at all.
And I absolutely agree time will tell.

I do not sure about that.
I’m still waiting for a trusted trend. If BTC break the 8k support then I jump in for short position :smiley:

I also think that if it breaks the 8k support then it’s really most likely going dooooooooooown. :scream:

1 Like

Yea but there is no reason for scaring. we can get margin sell and take huge profit :))

1 Like

I agree. We just need to be careful because we really don’t know what the bottom is. :slight_smile:

I think it’s going up. 7200 is the most important support and we touched that. At least BTC first target is 8200

Did you buy at $7,200? :blush:

Yes I Did.:upside_down:
can you give me that guy twitter ID ?? :smiley:

Great! Me too. Sorry I don’t want to get into trouble with the forum admin by posting it here.

I took some profits already. I’m becoming an expert at premature profit taking haha. :joy: How about you?

No problem, and again thank you for that.
how much profit did you make? do you use margin trading?
scalping is my favorite trading strategy.

No biggie. Just a little hehe. :wink: I don’t use margin trading. I also want to try scalping to take advantage of BTC’s volatility. But I feel like I’m not ready for that yet because I easily get nervous hehe.

You may check out these cryptos.