Top forex brokers for newbies

etoro is webtrades and I thinks etoro that is suitable for who use price action strategy

I find it tough to fund via Webmoney and it does not suit me. May be I have not tried much as Liberty reserve is going fine for me. I guess order execution should be the first thing to look in a broker.

Order excution is important unless you use stop/limit order. I agreed, “Profiforex” not “profitforex”, WM is sercurity and depending on your demand then WM is better for you

A no-nonsense, all-encompassing Forex trading plan to WIN!

3DTrading.pdf (962 KB)

I don’t think there is such a thing as the best broker for a certain type of trader. You need to know what you want and find a broker who offers you that. To say there is one broker that’s best for someone makes little sense to me.

Alpari Uk, Instaforex, Eurfxusd, Exness, Etoro, fxcm, bmfn…etc, there are a lot of good brokers

Are you sure about Exness and Instaforex. I don’t think these are good for newbies. Or you saying this because you can start with minimum investment in these brokers.

Not taking any sides here, but why do you think they are not good for new traders?

Instaforex is not good, i agreed “You need to know what you want and find a broker who offers you that”

What exactly might a trader want in a broker? When I was looking for a broker, I wanted low spreads, low trading commission and fast execution speed. I also wanted a broker that would give me headache when I want to withdraw my money. It was really difficult, especially when I read reviews.

So they give you a headache when you withdraw money, why do you trade with them?

Alright, I understand that part. My question is why do you think that?

It’s difficult to answer your question, may be it is long answer and it is my experiment, or may be i cant express it

I started up with MahiFX when I was overseas for a bit to check out an out of US broker. They were pretty new so they had a relatively simple client to use at the time. They’ve since built on it but it still doesn’t have a huge huge number of extra things that you’d find on brokers that have been operating for awhile. Fairly decent for beginners in general depending on how complicated a strategy is.

Mahifx is good for US clients? What about the regulation that have to be faced by US clients. I mean Do they allow trading without FIFO regulation to US clients?

Mahifx regulated in austrailia, low spread, webtrade platform, verified account 2 days, deposit and withdraw via cc, bk, min deposit 1$

There are several decent brokers for newbies, I recommend:

Hotforex - FSC, low spread, fast withdrawal, support a lot of payment method.
Fxpro - no requote, fast execution, fast payment, but need high capital
fxcm - good spread
exness - good spread, fast execution but sometimes delay in payment.

Alright, enough of this! There is no such thing as a good broker for a newbie. A good broker is a good broker, period.

Ditto! And on Instaforex, to be avoided at all costs. And on the headache when you want to withdraw your money comment, why? Don’t you want to withdraw your funds? I am just a tad confused by that statement - hope you’ll clarify that comment…thanks.

Every broker has it’s own strong and weak points. For newbies, I guess you just need to focus on learning the industry. Thus, you need copy trader here.