Top forex brokers for newbies

I think some brokers suggested are to stay away from. I would go with lotstp.com or 1pipfix.com personally

Yeah. You’re going to find everyone has their own opinions on different brokers. I’ve heard negative things about OANDA and MahiFX but I’ve had good runs and no problems with either.

The only one that I ever hear consistently negative things about is eToro.

I agree with you. As long as you are happy with your broker there is no reason to change. I also agree on etoro, I think everyone universally agrees they are bad.

Yeah. You’re going to find everyone has their own opinions on different brokers. etoro is webtrade and need require some experience to make the accquaintence of it.

Forex on Five Hours a Week How to Make Money Trading on Your Own Time
( By RAGHEE HORNER )
0470436433 Hours.pdf

Elliott Wave Principle Forex ( By Balan, Robert )
Balan, Robert - Elliott Wave Principle Forex.pdf

Money Management (Pt. I):Controlling Risk and Capturing Profits
Money_Management_Controlling_Risk_And_Capturing_Profits.pdf

Hi there,
I use Everest markets, i’m a novice trader and I think that this broker really helps out novice traders, due to their very strong customer support service. I was very pleased to see that they are launching a Webinar service tomorrow, and I would encourage all of you to join. Just go to the everestmarkets website, and you’ll find the educational tab.

Could somebody explain please, why people should stay away from etoro?

[QUOTE=“huchonok;496084”]Could somebody explain please, why people should stay away from etoro?[/QUOTE]

I found eToro before I found BabyPips (& started my forex education) & looking back, my initial response to you would be that their spreads are almost 3 times higher than most & their platform almost revolves around copy trading (it’s a massive element that they push). You shouldn’t rely on anyone other than yourself to trade your account & in doing so, you would want the lowest spreads - the higher spread just eats in to your potential profits if you were with a better broker.

I dont try Everest markets but it has some complaint about it.
eToro is not your usual broker and the eToro platform is not your usual trading platform. Because we are trading in real time, anyone with a slow internet connection will find that their trading capability is less than 100% efficient. Their system can lag quite badly when there is heavy movement in the markets. Have tried several times to execute a trade, and then it moves 10 pips before it is actually traded, which can ruin the potential profit from the trade. Sometimes I have also had problems closing a trade, and had to wait for several minutes for the system to work…But some advices are not enough reality until you try it on demo account.

MetaQuotes Warns Brokers About Working with Tradency, Tradeo, Myfxbook & ZuluTrade | Forex Magnates what do you think about this?

Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

You are welcome here, as a newbie you should listen 35 Forex Educational Lessons

A good broker is a good broker no matter what your experience level is.

Some forex audiobooks and ebook:
Indicators Demark
Introduction Korhamonic
Murray Math
New forex job
Forex Educational Articles
Forex Technical Articles
Forex Training Read By Mark McDonnell

think about it

The 10 Rules

1. Never Let a Winner Turn Into a Loser
  2. Logic Wins, Impulse Kills
  3. Never Risk More Than 2% per Trade
  4. Trigger Fundamentally, Enter and Exit Technically
  5. Always Pair Strong With Weak
  6. Being Right but Being Early Simply Means That You Are Wrong
  7. Know the Difference Between Scaling In and Adding to a Loser
  8. What is Mathematically Optimal Is Psychologically Impossible
  9. Risk Can Be Predetermined, but Reward Is Unpredictable
  10. No Excuses, Ever

Forex Scalping.pdf
Forex Scalping - Download - 4shared

Disagree on #3

Yes, I agreed that Everest Markets is good. They have improved their customer support service to novice traders.
Have been trading with this broker for quite some time.
My advice will be just experience demo account with several brokers before making any decision.
Good luck and happy trading!