Top forex brokers for newbies

If you are losing, the most important is your money management. Read my book, I guarantee you never lose any more money

Or simply open a following account with zulutrade, copy the professional traders along the protective tools of the platform - you put those things together and you get yourself a pretty nice performance!

There are to many important thing to consider when trading. But for me it’s just a matter of Learning, relearning and unlearning. Learn everything that are essential and useful for trading, relearn means to expertise your trading system and strategies, and of all unlearn those hindrances that are making your trade unsuccessful and negative attitude that is pulling you down.

update new good broker for scapling, i trade very well, this is gdmfx.com

I thought we were talking brokers for newbies here :slight_smile: I suggest a regulated broker here - trader with a stable spreads and fast execution - good trading environment. Check it out - aaafx!

Larry Pesavento and Leslie Jouflas - Trade What You See
MirrorUpload.net - Download - Larry Pesavento and Leslie Jouflas - Trade What You See.pdf
Fibonacci, Patterns
MirrorUpload.net - Download - Larry Pesavento - Fibonacci Ratios With Pattern Recognition.rar

Laurence A Connors & Linda Bradford Raschke - Street Smarts - High Probability Short-Term Trading Strategies
MirrorUpload.net - Download - FOREX_-Street_Smarts-_High_P.rar

Good brokers listed here: