Total Newbie from California!

Hi! My name is Trish. Besides melting in the 100 degree weather we are having in the Inland Empire Region of California, I enjoy up-cycling/refinishing furniture for profit and spending time with 12 year old son . I spent most of my career in Banking as a Commercial Loan Administrator, and as a Senior Loss Mitigation Officer in residential mortgage servicing. This Involved a lot of financial analysis in order to minimize potential losses for the bank (foreclosures, bankruptcy and short-sales of propertied with the occasional loan rate modification. Tired of being laid off every time there was a downturn in the real estate market, I decided to freelance as a Loan signing agent.

I am excited ti start Babypips School and learn all I can about forex trading.

2 Likes

you have chosen the right place , go through pre school level minimum 2 times , and beside this trade in a demo , that’s all.

good luck Trish

Welcome Trish! What made you decide on forex trading as opposed to the equity markets?

welcome in this community , enjoy here every step good luck and happy learning.

Hello Trish! Welcome to BP and thanks for sharing a bit about your background. Good luck with the School! If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask here in the forums. :wink:

Welcome to BP Trish! Since it has been a few days already, what part of the school are you in right now? :blush:

Hello Trish, Welcome to Babypips.
I am believing Forex to be easy for you since you have worked in the Financial sector. So, simple math for you :stuck_out_tongue:
Happy learning and Write to us whenever you have a problem.