Trade.com reviews on thematic portfolios

Well trading and investing is different things. But if we are talking about buying assets for long term then I guess it is better to have a portfolio, because it is diversed.

Maybe you are right. But on the other hand you can buy different assets in proportions. However you going to need the knowledge and skill for such custom diversification. It is much easier to have a prebuilt portfolio.

Happy holidays, everyone! So how do you find markets this year. Any thoughts?
I guess our plans for buliding up a portfolios could break down this year especially after next feds rate:)

Well, situation looks better than everyone thought. On the other hand unpredictable events can happen. That is where all opinions are meeting now I think

One more point to have a prebuilt portfolio and not have a headache about making it yourself and controll it:)

Maybe you’re right. No one can predict anything these days. but I hope markets will recover soon. At least that would be nice for majority of investors.

Yep, let’s hope for this, but we should prepare for some real problems also. In this regard, I think it is better check the news simultaneously in the near future.

Well everything looks not as bad as someone tried to expect, right?

Yep, but the uncertainty just keep going. Looks like feds will raise the rate not only once in the upcoming future.

Totally agree, the fundamentals are for decline now, but somehow the US markets keeps growing. So interesting to live in historical moments like this.

Markets incline because the technically it is about to grow. Do not want no conflict between fundamentals’ fans and technicians, it is just my opinion:)

Anyway, we should be aware of new decline. Michael Burry can not be wrong, but I hope he is:)