Trade.com reviews on thematic portfolios

Did you trade oil with this broker?

Yes, I did. By the way, this asset has the lowest spread here - 0.02. I recommend it for scalping. I can conclude that Trade.come greeted me with low spreads and leverages. As for the latter, it allows me to open a lot of trades every day, while risking less money compared to brokers with higher leverages.

I’m intrigued by your trading experience with oil with this broker. To be exact, I like the very idea of trading oil with such a low spread you told above - 0.02. As a big fan of oil trading, I can’t overlook this tempting opportunity.
I’ve been trading oil with different brokers for five years. It seems to me that I have follows all uptrends and downtrends. Of course, I mean those I spotted personally.
None of financial instruments usually available with brokers can’t suit me so much as oil does. I appreciate its highly liquid nature that enables me to earn literally every day. I can’t say the same about currency pairs.

It will take some time to get used to currency trading. At first, I was also struggling to trade currencies properly. The matter is that when trading currencies you need to take into account a great number of economic factors and constantly monitor economic statistics that can be very complicated. However, a person can get used to everything. After some practice, you will start trading currencies more confidently.
Currency pairs have their own special “character”. They follow typical patterns, although sometimes they are capable of making extraordinary moves to mislead a crowd and they do it very painfully for their depos.

Of course, I agree with you that currency trading requires some time and patience, but I can’t say that I’m ready for this. I’m still interested in oil trading, especially after you told about its low spread.

I understand your interest in oil. It’s more predictable because when trading oil one should only follow its demand and supply news and also something having to do with OPEC and that’s all. Just compared it with tons of economic information you need to process when dealing with currencies.

That’s it. Oil trading gives me peace of mind. Why on earth should I dig into complicated stuff if I don’t feel comfortable with it?

So, do you intend to sign up with Trade.com to trade oil?

Yes, I’m going to do this soon. Perhaps, I will find there anything else worth my attention except for oil.

I also wonder what else they offer that could be so attractive for CFD trading as oil.

For example, you can also try gold. This financial instrument also comes with a very low spread - 0,4.

Gold is a never-dying classical stuff. Even I, deeply interested in algo trading, work with this asset manually from time to time. For example, last year I traded gold a lot. manually. To be exact, I followed its uptrend since March till September last year and I was satisfied with my gains.

Can anybody tell me what’s the overall quality of the trading process with Tradecom? I mean CFD trading.

Well, I can’t say anything bad about Trade.com as a CFD broker. I can’t say anything about portfolio investment because I’m not ready for it yet, although I don’t exclude a possibility to try it even this year. So, CFD trading with this broker is hassle-free and quite smooth. I haven’t faced anything that could irritate me such as frequent slippage or never-ending requotes. In this regard, Trade.com is a perfect broker.

What’s your depo?

If you aren’t a high roller, you can get started with $100 with this broker. For this purpose, you require choosing a Sliver account. But as for me, I invested $1,000 because I tried to put aside enough for portfolio investment but it turned out that it wasn’t enough for it. Therefore, I decided to move my capital to CFD trading. I have already written about it. Perhaps, you have been inattentive following the thread.
I have managed to increase my $1k depo to $1,350 for three weeks. Perhaps, I could earn more with greater leverage, but I prefer this one because it’s much safer. I don’t want to take extra risks.

Guys, I’m so curious about trading here. I can say that I have almost decided to get started. But I have several questions. Does it make sense to get started with just $100 to trade CFDs here?

I trade CFDs here. Of course, you are aware of it because you follow the thread. As I told above,I started with a bigger amount $1,000 and managed to increase it to $1350 in three weeks. I guess I could start with $100 if I didn’t have $1,000. Respectively, it took me more time to increase it to $1350 or higher. So, summing up I earned $350 in three weeks. I also told that I could earn more with higher leverage. 1:30 is the biggest leverage here. I think that my outcome is not so bad taking into account that I can trade with this low leverage. I like to trade CFDs here. I don’t see execution issues here.

In fact, low leverage is not the biggest problem in trading from my point of view. You can simply open more trades or fund one more account and open even more trades and it will compensate for low leverage. Even 1:100 is rather dangerous. Better rely on your own capital.

I thought that I should open more trades with this leverage. I think that this low leverage will help me to get started without big losses from the very beginning.