Trade Entry Criteria

Buddy! This is simple, first you need to identify if the market is moving in an uptrend, A downtrend, or or if it’s moving sideways. This is extremely important figures it’s going to determine in which direction you are going to move. Remember that you always need to move with the market and never try to change the market direction because that will be impossible and you are going to blow your account fast.
Once you know the direction of the market, you need to find the resistance and support levels. This is extremely important because these levels will help you to find different levels that the market has a lot of probability to respect them.
After that once you have all these elements in your chart all you need to do is wait for a trigger to enter the market. It is crucial that your patient needs to be extremely good. There are different patterns that you can use as a trigger for example and engulfing pattern, an inside bar pattern, a Harammi pattern etc…
I should recommend you to read a little bit more about trigger patterns and how to identify them. Remember that you will need to find your own strategy though but you are going to find out what time the most important thing about this is that you need to be patient, trust in yourself and never ever try to take revenge with the markets. imagining that the market is your own boss all right? Well you need to respect that because if not your boss will blow your account.
I’m sorry if there is any mistakes in my typing what I am using the dictation of my phone ha ha. Have a nice day buddy and good luck keep doing it, because it is worth it

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for your input. It is really much appreciated.

Although you all have excellent advice for me, I suppose what I was really looking for was how much YOU need to see before entering a trade. What (maybe not specifically) you look for before it’s time to enter or even exit. I am currently demoing a strategy that I feel comfortable with but do think it would be good to hear what real people do to a degree. YouTube’s great but considering half the people on there are selling a course of some sort it would be great to hear what YOU do.

I am not looking for the answer to my fortunes just something to compare.

I’m very much aware of trend identification and support/ resistance areas/lines.

Again, thank you for all the advice as I am a newbie but I would like responses from peers I suppose instead of lecturers. (Always learned more that way).

Thanks again people, sorry for the miss understanding from first post.