Trade Idea

I will be going short on eurchf if the present 4H candle close as an engulfing bearish formation.
See chart below.

I will be looking to go long on this pair at the close of the present 4H candle if it close as an engulfing bullish candle formation. The market is just below a down counter trendline from the 4H BUT the overall trend is long confirm by the daily TL.
See charts below that further explains this.

The previous 4H bar on eurchf didnt close as the engulfing bearish so i didnt enter.
I entered euraud and eurcad both long.
[U][B]EURAUD[/B][/U]
Entry: 1.9703
SL: 1.9480
TP1: 2.0000
TP2: 2.0537

[B][U]EURCAD[/U][/B]
Entry: 1.6519
SL: 1.6315
TP1: 1.6819
TP2: 1.6964

Started reading this and thought “this seems a familiar trading style, just like Dra’s on FF” and realised it is you! Great trades, great system, great thread!! :slight_smile:

lol. Yea its me indeed.

TP2 close at b/e.

eurcad stopped out at a loss of 160pips. I’m looking to Long this pair again if my entry criterias are met within the next few 4H bars.
euraud is idling just above my stop.

Euraud now stops out for a loss of 164 pips.

The bullish rally over past weeks seems to be over on this pair, as the market is now just below a weekly down trendline. The 4H time frame is showing a “crown” formation, a possible reversal to the downside. I went short from the 1H after the completion of the evening star formation.
Entry: 1.2601
SL: 1.2681
TP1: varies
TP2: 1.2132

See charts below.

The last 4H bar close as an engulfing bearish formation, which is also a valid entry.

Wow, this was a quick rundown from the crown formation.
TP1 close 1.2280 for 300+pips.

Hi Keep Posting the signals. Great Job you have done hhere benefitting more people to survive.

Cheers
Prea

TP2 close at 1.2178 for 400+pips. This pair has the potential to drop lower so I will be looking to short again after a retracement and confirmation from my system.

The 1H chart has formed a pennant/flag, the market has break out to the downside and now retrace to retest the lower pennant line. I went long after the formation of the evening star which base on my system signals a reverse.

Entry: Should have been 0.7523 but i got in late at 0.7534
SL: 0.7572
TP1: 0.7400

See chart below.

Stop hit for a loss of -38pips.

This pair has retrace to the downtrend line at a past support level thats now acting as resistance. The last 4H bar forms and engulfing bearish formation which signal a short base on my system.

Entry: 78.31
SL: 79.70
TP1: 75.62

It seems the retracement on this pair has ended, its at a past support which is acting as resistance and also just below a 4H down trendline. I’m looking to short should it forms a reversal candle formation at this level.
See chart below.

I didnt enter this trade because the candle formation was a bit off(not clear enough).

A possible Gartley formation on gbpchf right at the downtrend line from the 4H time frame. The fib. extension 161.8 of the up abcd wave converges with the fib. retracement 61.8 of the last down swing. I will be entering short if the present 4H bar close as an engulfing bearish candle formation.
See chart below.

The past 4H bar didnt close as an engulfing bearish, however theres an Evening Star on the 1H so I decide to enter.
Entry: 1.6391
SL: 1.6492
TP1: 1.6141
TP2: 1.5888