Trade set ups chat!

It’s coming

No problem man keep making moves

GBPUSD

Price action short term is presenting higher highs and lows with respect shown for the 61.8% fib level along with support and a questionable bullish flag within this pair!

It’s fundamentally a mess right now so caution is advised and short term trades are favourable, I will be looking to trade the breakout of the flag and short term bias is to the upside right now although it could go either way dependent on news!

7 Likes

good chart work here my friend. personally not in on this trade just charting for this week. good luckwith ur trade mate

Cheers bud, not too sure about this at the moment.

Really not playing ball is it. Long bias still me right now, but wont be rushing!

As you so rightly point out Fundamentals are messy , possible bullish flag will have to sit on our hands for the time been

Thanks gonna sit out of it for a while

Massive break down on this pair making a change in the bais direction!

Going long soon on this…

Nice bit of charting as always! This pair looks a bit all over the place to me and with fundamentals driving wild swings it’s a pair to watch but not participate in for me right now.

EURCHF

Lessening momentum seems evident right now and we may see short term reversals inbound. I say short term as fundamentally there is nothing drastically improving for the euro right now and it’s possible we maybe trading this lower range for many months. The Swiss Franc as we know is safe haven territory and in the wake of brexit and the ongoing corona virus concerns its strength remains in tact.

This pair is imo a very long term buy however there are no reasons right now to support that fundamentally or technically, however I will keep updating this pair weekly :blush:

Could be range bound for a while best to wait it out

1 Like

It will be interesting to see just how low it will go and when it reverses it will offer some fantastic buying opportunities

1 Like

EUR is gonna struggle this year so won’t be buying this one anytime soon

2 Likes

Good analysis as usual. I’m not trading EUR pairs ATM but still like to follow it.

1 Like

Thanks mate.

GBPUSD

Technical set up for a sell is close to presenting after settlement of the candle beyond support at 1.29800. The downward range combined with this psychological whole level should make for some easy pips provide fundamentals do not interfere! Look for favourable candlesticks through the support level and trade with good risk to reward in mind.

2 Likes

Thanks. Yep it’s a SELL for me today, then wait.

1 Like

Sells looking pretty tidy there as long as Fundamentals don’t get us too right mate !

1 Like