Trade set ups chat!

GBPUSD

As we are largely discounting a lot of fundamentals and the low volatility of this pair will likely see further consolidation. Nice slow markets for scalping some profits between S&R Levels. Bare in mind news avoidance is best practiced given the current circumstances but some good simple TA will yield some nice pips here and there.

This is the only pair I’ve carried over the weekend. I’m on a buy and am looking to drop my SL into profit when the markets re-open.

USD/CHF

The exchange rate could remain under the pressure of the 200-day moving average and continue to decline in the medium term. We could gain support at the psychological whole level at 0.9500 or start to revert from its current position! Market sentiment is bullish overall and it’s time to consider buying in to this pair!

GBPUSD

A nice range has developed in this pair and even though my stance is currently bearish, with today’s economy we know it can quickly change in sentiment. I will be playing the range with a 1:2 risk to reward and as always looking for breakouts if either key levels to capitalise on the momentum. Eyes open be safe!

I left this one alone all week, not been kind to me lately…

I’m on a Sell here, finished the week slightly in profit

Glad to see this one’s still pretty active! Will be back here soon with a chart I hope. Made a tiny profit last week from shorting EURJPY.

1 Like

Gbpusd

With sentiment and technicals both presenting bearish signs I will be looking at shorting opportunities this week. The double top break lower is heading for the 50% fib level and I will be looking to sell from a break of this point! As we know the fundamentals right now are largely negative due to the ever growing debt bubble caused by the covid19 pandemic and you should largely be trading the technical analysis.

2 Likes

good thinking, agree with you on that sir. happy trading mate

Completely agree with this analysis. Let’s go!

Yes, can only see it falling myself…

Nice one , i got on this

Could we not see a big push to the upside from the 50 level back towards the 1.23 level?