Trade set ups chat!

True. Also like the movie with the same name. :wink:

GBPUSD

As I stated in previous weeks analysis my bias was to the downside despite fundamentals surrounding brexit as they still didn’t provide any encouraging data economy wise.

The key level of 1.29800 was breached and shortly retraced before the continuation.

The next range support level is at 1.27770 where we will likely see a test but however price will meet the daily 200MA on the way to it, if we don’t see positive fundamentals post brexit this currency pair could easily bottom out again but I will be trading the ranges and breakouts as they materialise.

6 Likes

Looking good. Will be interesting to see what occurs over the next few weeks

Cheers bud will continue to follow your analysis. Will also keep an eye on any brexit news to see how it effects this pair.

Will keep an eye on this, gonna start my trading week tomorrow though

1 Like

good analysis here bro. very detailed!! say, do you use webtrader?

1 Like

Can see more downside potential for this pair , Brexit certainly leaving its mark !

1 Like

Does look like its going lower, thanks for the update.

1 Like

Seems to be slowing up in the current area. getting support from a zone here i think. wait for the break and trade the trend.

Looks nice for the short off the EMA 17 right now

1 Like

Still not sure which way this one is heading……

1 Like

It sure looks like it will continue downwards for now to me too

1 Like

EURCHF

We are almost right at the bottom of the range regarding this pair and it’s massively oversold!
The Swiss Franc is a safe havens currency in times of economic uncertainty so due to the coronavirus and brexit this pair is getting pushed hard.

Right now the price is almost as good as it’s going to get but I can not see a fast resolution to either fundamental factors so the bottom range may trade sideways for som time.

Long term buys guyssssss!

2 Likes

Good buy in coming up

1 Like

Sell after the retrace

Retrace is happening now watch for candlesticks around the now resistance

For scalping sometimes yes

Great opportunity with gbpusd retracing for a sell

1 Like

Thanks, been trading a lot on USDCHF, so will look into this too

I can see your reasoning for long term buys , with the Fundamentals and price been at a low great time for long term buys !