Trade the v-formation "system"

I went back and read post #1 which I should have done before posting. I am back to the 1H TF and looking for the trend to be the same on 1H, 3H (Oanda), Daily. I’m sure there will be fewer trades but they should be good ones. d

The thread is quite older. Creators of this thread are not active. Anyhow I am bringing up this thread as the strategy is matching with my trading style. It has a positive potential, if discussed and contributed to modify and build up a profitable system.

It has been over a year since anyone has posted but I still use this on the H4 TF @07:00 CDT. I scan 8 prs and get a trade or two, sometimes three, per week. I also trade a similiar PA pattern, the 3 White Soldiers & 3 Black Crows. Not a lot of trades because even if I see a potential setup I will only trade in the direction of the D trend, no retracement trading for me. Have a nice Labor Day weekend all, d.

Hey dobro!

This is one of my favorite entry triggers, I like it a lot. It’s a nice simple very tradable candle pattern. I use it on my 4 & 1-hour charts and “usually” only in the direction of the daily and/or weekly trend.

Anyone looking for a simple straight forward trading strat should take a look at this old but still useful thread! :wink: