Trade without stoploss, think out of the box, can you?

Spot Loss is a very useful thing I have to tell you! From the very begging you’re actually drawing the line for yourself saying “that’s how much i’m ready to lose” otherwise you might get involved in the situation when you are convincing yourself that the trend is going to change and you’re going to win in the next few hours or days. I think the spot loss is the self-control instrument that helps you to stay professional. The question is how to set the line correctly, because it is a very disappointing situation when the price went just a bit under your spot loss and then raised up considerably.

It happened many times that our stop loss hits quickly and after it price come towards profit taking . If stop loss is not set we can win this trade. Stop loss should be used after good analysis so that your take profit hit first.Other wise you will mostly face loss.

What makes you think you are thinking out of the box? Trading without SL is what most poeple do. What makes you think you will not end up using leverage anyway??? With $$ on your eyes will be dificult to resist the temptation specially when fortune smiles on you. And besides what if you buy at extreme high and the it rockets down for months??? You will be losing the opportunity of the dowside. One other thing, are you aware that in FX you are not buying nor selling anything?? Just pushing numbers, no real money is involved, FX is a derivative and not an asset or security by itself.

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;513700”] One other thing, are you aware that in FX you are not buying nor selling anything?? Just pushing numbers, no real money is involved, FX is a derivative and not an asset or security by itself.[/QUOTE]

This right here is why you have zero credibility…

Really??? Prove me wrong.

[QUOTE=“Master Forex IB;513671”]It happened many times that our stop loss hits quickly and after it price come towards profit taking . If stop loss is not set we can win this trade. Stop loss should be used after good analysis so that your take profit hit first.Other wise you will mostly face loss.[/QUOTE]

Yes I believe this can be true too especially if you have good psychological methods… The only time this can go against you is when you start going against your plan.

Although I would not advise newbies to trade this way as they could lose their account in the ocean :wink:

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;513708”]

Really??? Prove me wrong.[/QUOTE]

I’m not arguing with someone so ignorant about the market that he thinks spot forex is derivative trading…it would be like explaining calculus to someone who hasn’t passed algebra

Whatever. I don’t care. If you are going to start a fight, well, that is your problem.

Like I was saying. In trading one must be original and trading without SL is not the latest fashion, original does not precisel mean make something stupid like not protecting your capital. Any trading theory is valid as long you don’t lose your house.

I’m not starting a fight… You are saying something that is 100% false and saying that it is fact. I am correcting what you said… I’m not trying to change your mind (lost cause)… But I am correcting what you said for the rest of people who may actually think what you say is correct.

So, how do you know I am false. How can you be sure it is not a derivative you are dealing with???

[QUOTE=“kymberly2000;513728”]

I loved/love algebra, calculus, integration thus differentiation … Sex on legs hehe ;)[/QUOTE]

If only there was a useful application for calculus in trading… :wink:

Me too, but at university I could not get the las part :34:

Do you know what calculus is?? For start???

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;513729”]

So, how do you know I am false. How can you be sure it is not a derivative you are dealing with???[/QUOTE]

Instead of asking me to explain to you basic concepts… You should probably research it on your own before spreading misinformation. It only takes 15 minutes or so on google to figure it out :slight_smile:

Do you know how STP brokers works?? For start?

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;513733”]

Instead of asking me to explain to you basic concepts… You should probably research it on your own before spreading misinformation. It only takes 15 minutes or so on google to figure it out :)[/QUOTE]

Instead of getting offended by you two on here arguing, now taking a new approach :wink:

Life is too short. Wishing you both much love and success in your trading career :wink:

Have a wonderful weekend guys xx

Mwah xx

Sounds very similar to a fellow here on BP -whom -I’ve gained some trust - and believe is a success in trading – but I don’t think he visits here much anymore - - and no don’t ask who it is, it is not my place to point out and put a target on his/her back. … . I’m just saying I’ve a tiny bit of rapport with the guy/gal and have no reason not to believe him/her.

Hi everybody!
Have a good weekend! I’ve just traded many, many from the day i posted this thread. Conclusions that i have are very, very bitter…But I’m still lucky because I experimented it only in demo account. So below I want to share with you some of it:

• The first, no stoploss will go to no ending, but we dont know if the trend will still go untimately or will reverse along with pur trades. The end is : or i will die, or i will have a big win. But as a new trader, i dont have unlimitless balance to trade. If i’m rich enough, I maybe never think of making money of learning how to make money.
  • The second, why this thought planted in my mind : no more than becoming rich over a night. I better go gambling or buy a lottery.
    Honestly, it’s ashame for me, but i realize that it’s very, very crazy. If one day, one man says that he’s successful by this in trading, I again will repeat these word: it’s crazy.
    Sorry for my English. Just want to say to newbies as me, dont try it or even think about it, it’s not real.

You can’t success in forex trade if you make it become gamble, forex is absolutely not gamble and it NEEDS STRATEGY and KNOWLEDGE. What kinds of strategy?? you must learned it more.
Forex only can be gain successfully through STRATEGY,and GOOD MANAGEMENT.
Stoploss,Target point is small part of STRATEGY…

stoploss is important, on any day when the market trend goes opposite to your thought, it will help you to save your hard earned capital…