Trade24 is scam

I don’t think I could say something differently because all facts have put it clear about this company. I think often there are doubts about whether the broker is really god or not, but then this is very clear as any site you visit, it labels this broker badly. I am not sure how anyone would think otherwise. It is not even like this is the last broker on earth, so why anyone would be so desperate to work here?

Hi, Atharahmad!

Thanks for your detailed feedback! In order to understand the problem, we need your account account. It is very important for us to solve this problem as quickly as possible and to satisfy all your requests.

With best regards, Trade-24

Hello, Badem!

Thanks for your feedback.We apologize for too insistent calls to you. If we can help you with anything else, please contact us.

With best regard, Trade-24

Hi, mlawson71!

We regret that you have a bad opinion about Trad-24. Could you please describe in more detail why you have such an opinion? Thank you in advance.

Hi, Kieron!

Thank you for your comment. We are already trying to contact Atharahmad and solutions to this problem.

Hi, Jonathan!

Thank you for your positive feedback! It is essential for us that each of our clients received only positive experience with us!

I only use the broker that also hv office in local country. Like oanda which I love using. IG, CMC. Other than tat I won’t gv a dam.