Trader looking to broaden his wings

Hello friends,

Firstly thank you for having me on BabyPips.

I’m a trader who was previously 100% focussed on cryptocurrency, but now looking to diversify - both into other markets, such as forex, stocks and commodities, but also my skill set as a trader. With the crashes in crypto, i’ve sat on the sidelines most of the year and spent the time learning more and trying to improve my trading on a technical level. I know my doji from my concealed baby swallow, my falling wedge from my diamond top, but i imagine compared to many here i am still very much a beginner and am keen to learn; though i have a fair bit of knowledge, i still haven’t managed to effectively put it all together in one smooth, consistent system and that is very much my goal of 2019.

Thanks again for having me in my community and i hope to both contribute and learn from my fellow traders.

Dizzy

Aloha keep grinding you’ll find tons of informative stuff in the education section & the forums. You’re on the right track mate.

Helloooo @dizzydizzy! :smiley: Haha. What a fun name. :stuck_out_tongue: Welcome to BP! I really hope we get to be part of your story while you try to reach your goal. :slight_smile: Good luck! May the pips be with youuu!