Trader loses 14 million dollars in yen flash crash

More of that weird defensiveness and sarcasm. Backing up your statement would have been a lot easier, with a lot less of this silly back and forth.

More information about this guy who lost $14,000,000. Sounds legit as his annual tax records going back to 2008 have been referenced. The guy was also not shy about posting every intimate detail about his trading, profit/losses, etc for the past decade. (one of the few people to do so, now including myself).

The principal is the same, trade small, protect capital, and live to trade another day.

More info on Matt Todorovski here

oh well - sucks to be him.

But at least heā€™s doing well now

And please - this is not a reference to taxā€¦ anyone could knock this up. Is everyone this damn stupid in life that they believe everything?

Letā€™s be honest - this is a laborious scam to get his funding donations back up.

Edit: Apologies for being brash - but iā€™d like to see the UK equivalent of perhaps Companies House showing tax return filings, at least itā€™s verified.

Totally unnecessary to curse and insult like this. Keep it up and you will get reported.

It would be the first time Iā€™ve heard of a scam where you post losses for 10 years. Either way this guy is a very patient scammer (a 10 year in the making scam), or a gambler.

Regardless, it doesnā€™t change the principal: trade small, protect capital, and live to trade another day.

The link literally takes you to his myfxbook where his multiple Forex accounts are posted, all labeled as real/verified. It took me about 10 seconds to find them, and you too could find them with a minuscule amount of effort.

Ah right!

Well, I canā€™t find it, so post it here. Thanks

I donā€™t spoon/bottle feed basic information. Link already posted here take you to his myfxbook. If you donā€™t know how to navigate myfxbook, then maybe you should learn that first before making ā€œeducated statementsā€ about said topics".

hahah - you really are bored tonight arenā€™t you.

Your usual posts would disagree with this?

laku noć

Anyway - lets agree to disagree.

Best of luck Krug - seems we donā€™t quite agree :wink:

Hereā€™s to a strong 2019 :tropical_drink::cocktail:

Now that is something we can agree on. To a strong 2019! :moneybag:

1 Like

Great!

First trade of 2019 back in the land of FX scored a 4% gain

Just waiting on EU order to be triggered!

1 Like

Nice! You have me beat out so far. Up 2.5% on the day and 1.5% on the year.

Well this was from Sunday just gone, so if EU is a loss then iā€™ll be finishing the week at 2%, in which case you win :wink:

Although, a short a 1.1420,9 seems a little too far stretched from the daily movement weā€™re seeing this week.

1 Like